Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG vs Jermall Charlo happens, would GGG keep dragging up smaller guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxi....Maxi...Maxi....how can you compare Kell Brook to Jermall Charlo moving up to 160? You made the same thread as last week except you swapped Trout with Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Maxi....Maxi...Maxi....how can you compare Kell Brook to Jermall Charlo moving up to 160? You made the same thread as last week except you swapped Trout with Charlo.
      First thing... no, I'm not making that comparison at all.
      Second, you're the one that said that drug cheats and their stupid fans should be kicked out of the sport and then said Peterson was one of your favourite fighters. You have your own contradictions to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        First thing... no, I'm not making that comparison at all.
        Second, you're the one that said that drug cheats and their stupid fans should be kicked out of the sport and then said Peterson was one of your favourite fighters. You have your own contradictions to worry about.
        Biased because Peterson is from my hometown, used to shop at my uncle's clothing store, met Barry Hunter personally and have been to the Headbangers gym before ? I admit that.

Now let's get back to your terrible logic.

Comment

Jesus christ man, how about you make a senerio where GGG is actually the one moving up and fighting a fighter from a higher division

Comment

OP is a glutton for punishment.

Comment

Working...
            X