Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a Piece of Glass removed from the bottom of my foot yesterday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a Piece of Glass removed from the bottom of my foot yesterday.

I originally thought it was a splinter, but when it was removed, the doctor showed me that it was a piece of Glass. I was like, wow. But I kind of understand because a splinter does not cause that kind of piercing pain that the glass caused me. A learned lesson for me, Never walk barefoot at night.

i've had the same thing happen, but it didn't take a doctor's visit to know what the deal was. it felt like a rock was stuck in my foot.

what i worried about was shattering the thing when i was removing it.

Comment

similar situation, i stepped on a nail with sandals on. nail went straight thru my sandal. couple months went by and my foot hasnt heal yet so i started picking on the wound with a needle and notice when i split the skin apart there was a black dot in there so i grab a tweezer and when i pull that black dot out it was a piece from my sandal that got stuck in there thats why my foot wouldnt heal. it was pretty nasty because that piece was pretty big and when i pulled it out my skin split open like a baby was being born out of a vagina LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i've had the same thing happen, but it didn't take a doctor's visit to know what the deal was. it felt like a rock was stuck in my foot.

what i worried about was shattering the thing when i was removing it.
        They sprayed some cold spray to numb it, and then they put a needle in, BTW, I f**king hate needles but I still plan to get a tattoo of a Bald Eagle Draped in an American Flag, so I need to deal with them. They put the needle in for like 2 minutes and the doctor started looking around and I thought it was a splinter, When the doctor pulled it out, it was a piece of Glass and I was like Holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DoUevenBoxBro View Post
          similar situation, i stepped on a nail with sandals on. nail went straight thru my sandal. couple months went by and my foot hasnt heal yet so i started picking on the wound with a needle and notice when i split the skin apart there was a black dot in there so i grab a tweezer and when i pull that black dot out it was a piece from my sandal that got stuck in there thats why my foot wouldnt heal. it was pretty nasty because that piece was pretty big and when i pulled it out my skin split open like a baby was being born out of a vagina LOL.
          How long ago.

Comment

I'm eating you fuckers

Comment

Originally posted by DoUevenBoxBro View Post
              Did it get infected.

Comment

Should've asked the doctor for some Percocet after

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Should've asked the doctor for some Percocet after
                  I'm fine now, I just am still a little concerned about putting any weight on it.

Comment

I stepped on a rusty nail when I was young for walking barefooted in the backyard, that **** hurt like crazy but the Tetanus shot I got at the hospital hurt more it felt like hot lava running thru my body

yo Brush wear your shoes, I heard if you step on old dog shit barefooted it might require stitches
                    Last edited by -jose-; 10-23-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X