Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan signs 2-3 fight deal with Boxnation!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan signs 2-3 fight deal with Boxnation!!

Re: Khan v Diaz on Boxnation
    AMIR KHAN TO FIGHT LIVE ON BOXNATION!

Khan v Diaz on April 27th fight live and exclusive on BoxNation

Amir Khan, one of Britain's best known fighters, will be shown live and exclusive on BoxNation as he takes on Julio Diaz from the Sheffield Motorpoint Arena on April 27th. It's Khan's first fight in the UK for two years, and he'll be out to prove that he's got what it takes to get back to world level on a night which also features pro debuts for his brother Haroon Khan and 2012 Team GB Olympian Anthony Ogogo.

Later that night, BoxNation will be coming to you live from Buenos Aires as Martin Murray takes on the might of Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez in a WBC World Middleweight title fight. It promises to be an unforgettable night on the Channel of Champions, BoxNation!

The guy steve lilis on twitter also said it a 2 fight deal with the option of a third.

Let's start betting on how many of those fights will end with Khan getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      Let's start betting on how many of those fights will end with Khan getting KTFO.
      I think khan might be in trouble against diaz, his brother joel diaz was on a interview talking big and calling out anyone who wanted to bet 10k on it.

Comment

still will not be buying this channel, warren can suq my coq....he is a scum

Comment

The fact that Warren was praising Haye in his column again implies to me that Haye will also return on Boxnation. I was about to get rid of it but this is great news.

Comment

lol are all the fights on april 27 going to be on at the same time? Is the Martinez fight going to be on at a weird time since its in Argentina?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              The fact that Warren was praising Haye in his column again implies to me that Haye will also return on Boxnation. I was about to get rid of it but this is great news.
              Yeah it's an odd one.

Signed Khan to this deal, potentially Haye, I think Groves is back for a fight too.

I was hoping with Burns & Groves jumping ship would have started the decline of Warren but the guy won't go anywhere.

Still won't be buying his ****ty channel.

Pissed about Channel 5 not showing boxing for the foreseeable future too.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                Yeah it's an odd one.

Signed Khan to this deal, potentially Haye, I think Groves is back for a fight too.

I was hoping with Burns & Groves jumping ship would have started the decline of Warren but the guy won't go anywhere.

Still won't be buying his ****ty channel.

Pissed about Channel 5 not showing boxing for the foreseeable future too.
                Why would you want Boxnation to fail? It shows decent scraps and if not for that how would we see live fights from around the world?

Sky has never really bothered over the last couple of years and only deal with hearn and his GB fighters.

I for one support boxnation and hope it suceeds for the sake of boxing in the uk.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
                  Why would you want Boxnation to fail? It shows decent scraps and if not for that how would we see live fights from around the world?

Sky has never really bothered over the last couple of years and only deal with hearn and his GB fighters.

I for one support boxnation and hope it suceeds for the sake of boxing in the uk.
                  If Boxnation was under any other guy...I wouldn't care.

I want Frank Warren to fail as I don't care for him as a boxing promoter or human being.

Comment

We pay enough for sky sports, I can't afford to be shelling out another £10 a month. Sky is not cheap, and there's no way I'm cancelling my sky sports membership.

Comment

Working...
                    X