What is it like to smoke crystal meth?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Must be some good ****.

They should give it to cancer patients .
    only if they're afraid to die sober

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
      only if they're afraid to die sober
      What do you mean?.

Comment

If you want someone who has sort of first hand experience here it is:

I used to hang out at this house at night with some fellas, usually I was the youngest one there. We would juss chill, bet games on fighting games, smoke blunts, drink, chop it up yknow? Well from depending who was there, there would be 2-3 or 4 guys who would go into the bathroom and smoke shxt(that's we called it around my area, shxt) and well they didn't really seem that different tbh.

They would go in, smoke their meth and hell it's like nothing would change? They'd be on meth we would smoke blunts on his stoop and juss chill. Although by the time I would leave(anywhere from 1-6am) they would still be up and go do something in the real early morning or whatever. So for sure you do stay up for a long, long while.

I guess it depends on how bad your body is addicted and how much you smoke?

Comment

Would not even touch that stuff ever, I suggest you do the same. Why begin what could be a lifetime of misery for just a few little moments of plastic happiness?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            Would not even touch that stuff ever, I suggest you do the same. Why begin what could be a lifetime of misery for just a few little moments of plastic happiness?
            yessssirrrr!

Comment

Comment

It seems plenty of guys on here have done coke but I doubt many have done meth

Comment

Ive never done it I dont even get the appeal of weed. I have friends that do coke but thats because theyre nightlife people. Im not judging at all because im a firm believer that you live your life the way you want but I dont see very many functioning longterm meth users.

Comment

How about the OP actually try meth and come back to BS to write a book report about the experience...

Comment

Working...
                    X