Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Harold and Kumar 2 made George Bush look cool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Harold and Kumar 2 made George Bush look cool?

http://youtu.be/kNKz7nqTdvs

I do, usually the liberal media bashes Bush like crazy but this actually made me think he is cool. It did make fun of him messing up his words but it also showed he had some pretty cool intelligent quotes aswell.

As if the movie was trying to say something like Bush wasn't as dumb as the liberal media made him out to be. Well, thats how I personally viewed this scene from the movie. Maybe, I'm looking too much into it?

the impression ive always got is that bush is a very cool guy just not the brightest. . . and he was aa figurehead who never really was in control and had no idea what was really going on. . . but in reality he's a laid back, chilling dude

Comment

Politics are a ****ed up thing, I'm sure the conservative media makes Obama look like utter **** while the liberal media probably kisses Obamas ass. But you can probably say the same thing about Bush where the conservative media probably backed him up alot while the liberal media probably had it out for him.

I think I like Ron Paul the most, I feel he isn't a liberal or conservative even if he is running under the republican party. I feel he is probably the right candidate to go with to run for the next election but I doubt it. I think he is one of those candidates that could really unite Liberals and Republicans together. Maybe I'm living in a dream-world?

Comment

Working...
      X