Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lingerie Football League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the 1st ever lingerie football game it was on MTV at the half time of a Superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
      I remember the 1st ever lingerie football game it was on MTV at the half time of a Superbowl
      I rembember that also, I didn't know they made a league though.

Comment

this thread sucks

Comment

BTW I they air games on MTV2 on Fridays.
          Do any of you watch?

Comment

Comment

They just had the All Fantasy Game in my hometown of Hamilton Ontario to promote the Canadian League starting up next year. My girl was willing to go with me but ****, I had to work that night. Hopefully next season.

Comment

Originally posted by IchiBonDj View Post
                They just had the All Fantasy Game in my hometown of Hamilton Ontario to promote the Canadian League starting up next year. My girl was willing to go with me but ****, I had to work that night. Hopefully next season.
                I joked with my girl about getting tickets last night. She said make sure I get one for her too. It's on

Comment

What channel do they broadcast games on? I've seen ads and stuff for it too. Jesus Christ what a league though, lol. Love the Rosa Acosta pics too.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    I think I've been watching football the wrong way :wank:

I have heard of it before, but met a player today and it lead me to check it out a little and. um yeah

Thoughts and pics??
                    lingerie football is amazing event. i just love the concept. Players are awesome and compete hard to win.

Comment

this **** disgusts me , first we have taj's penises threads now we have to view lingerie football threads pffft!!!!

:wank: good job love the thread!! my favourite new sport , fuk boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X