Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these NBA greats would you build your team around and why ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one of these NBA greats would you build your team around and why ?

Hypothetical question, if you were given 4 random basketball players, not having any idea what their skillsets were, who would you pick between Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan to build your team around and why ?

Please vote and state your reason for picking MJ or the other MJ.

My vote goes to Magic Johnson. I like his approach to the game better than Jordan and I can't think of too many in NBA history who could literally play all 5 positions and play it well.

Magic was known for his passing skills, but, he could light it up with the best of 'em, he was clutch, and simply could make Joe Schmoe look great. I admit, his defense was a liability, but, he could hurt you in so many ways.
    Earvin "Magic" Johnson
    35.71%
    Michael "Air" Jordan
    64.29%

sasha vujacic.

won 2 titles back to back with the lakers.

without him , lakers got booted out in the 2nd round.

evidence how important sasha was to the lakers.

Comment

Definitely Michael Jordan because he made everybody around better which made him so great. So did Magic but the thing that makes it Jordan for me is that even if his team is struggling he can take the game into his own hands and win the game by himself.

Just another reason why Michael Jordan is the motha****in greatest. He makes everybody around him better since he's a serious playmaker, great defensively, and just completely ****in dominated games. That man was a motha****in problem.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
          Definitely Michael Jordan because he made everybody around better which made him so great. So did Magic but the thing that makes it Jordan for me is that even if his team is struggling he can take the game into his own hands and win the game by himself.

Just another reason why Michael Jordan is the motha****in greatest. He makes everybody around him better since he's a serious playmaker, great defensively, and just completely ****in dominated games. That man was a motha****in problem.
          So did Magic !

Comment

jordan..........the g.o.a.t..can take anyone 1 on 1..better defender and score.

Comment

Michael Jordan = Greatest

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                So did Magic !
                naw..not like jordan..johnson was a better passer and rebounder..but thats where it stops

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  naw..not like jordan..johnson was a better passer and rebounder..but thats where it stops
                  MJ hit some of the most clutch shots in NB* history.

Don't tell me that Michael Jordan's shot against Byron Russell was better than when Magic nailed that baby hook against the Celts and Bird !!

Magic was a better all around player PERIOD

How many guys in NBA history can play all 5 positions like Magic could ?

Who holds the record for most triple doubles ? That record alone tells you that Magic could hurt you in more ways than one and did it better than everybody else !

Comment

No option for both?

Comment

Working...
                    X