Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katt Williams -- Stephen Hawking Is a 'Cripple with a Bad Idea'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kat Williams has the right to his opinion but Kat Williams criticizing Hawking is like a 2 year old kid scolding his father.

Comment

Love Katt but he's a little out of his element on this one lolol. Stick with dissin' pimps and hoes

Comment

i dont care about either of them

katt williams was funny on wild 'n out, but his stand up is fairly weak, hawkings...i have no idea why he is even famous, i only seen him in a documentary about time travel giving me his opinion/theory

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          The true humor of the whole issue is that the two individuals are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum, yet neither knows more than the other about what the Eff they are talking about. Hawking can do math all day til his brain fries and can't prove we are an accident. Williams can count a billion personal blessings and never prove there is an afterlife. One of the most celebrated minds of his times and a funny street person are on the same level here. Which makes me chuckle.
          Only decent post ive read on this thread everyone else is being biased as ****.

Comment

Lmfao, how many cvkks did this clown take up teh azz to perform dat shiiet officially?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I think the issue of which of the two men is more likely to be right can be settled thusly:

Only one of them described Kirk Cameron as "brilliant".
              Enough said.

Comment

Religious people always have to reduce themselves to bashing others who don't believe in what they believe.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  Religious people always have to reduce themselves to bashing others who don't believe in what they believe.
                  If you don't believe the world is coming to an end 5/21/11, your a asshole

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I think the issue of which of the two men is more likely to be right can be settled thusly:

Only one of them described Kirk Cameron as "brilliant".
                    Neither is right. You can't prove the opinion of either man. Mathmatics and logic couldn't possibly explain something that happens after the mind harboring it's expiration. And all the faith in the world doesn't hold a hint of physical evidence of an afterlife, God or creation at all.
                    Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. And if you value the talents given to Steven Hawking of course he would be a more attractive figure to back up in regards to the conversation.
                    Believing one, or the other is right? I can't do that. Siding up with either's beliefs makes my own beliefs a slave to their point of view. As good as a physisist's account of our existance may sound, or as enchanting as the gospel of christianity may be. The two are both somebody elses beliefs, ideas, and account of the matter.
                    I think every opinion in this thread and it's holder, who side with one or the other on this subject needs to question what they really believe. Not only on creation and existence, but everything they "believe" in. Just to see if what they hold as a "belief" is truly theirs or some passed down version of another.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                      Neither is right. You can't prove the opinion of either man. Mathmatics and logic couldn't possibly explain something that happens after the mind harboring it's expiration. And all the faith in the world doesn't hold a hint of physical evidence of an afterlife, God or creation at all.
                      Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. And if you value the talents given to Steven Hawking of course he would be a more attractive figure to back up in regards to the conversation.
                      Believing one, or the other is right? I can't do that. Siding up with either's beliefs makes my own beliefs a slave to their point of view. As good as a physisist's account of our existance may sound, or as enchanting as the gospel of christianity may be. The two are both somebody elses beliefs, ideas, and account of the matter.
                      I think every opinion in this thread and it's holder, who side with one or the other on this subject needs to question what they really believe. Not only on creation and existence, but everything they "believe" in. Just to see if what they hold as a "belief" is truly theirs or some passed down version of another.
                      I would take the opinion of a passed out drunk over that of someone who thinks that Kirk Cameron is "brilliant".

Comment

Working...
                      X