Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
    And this here shows my point.

LMAO...We should encourage them to continued their mission.

Comment

• lol floyd lovers here again defending their dream man floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        you really that stupid ain't you? ok! you have a headache then you drink paracetamol which goes to your stomach. Viola! the headache is gone! You may ask yourself what is going on? I did not inject the paracetamol in my head but it goes into my stomach and my headache is gone! Is that a miracle to you? So go now and search it! xylocaine is a drug like cocaine, when you abuse it will give you the same high like cocaine! When you are high in cocaine and someone shot you or stab you, you may never know that you been shot or stabbed! get it? Floyd most probably took more than the right dosage of xylocaine! the effect of this?... it will numb your whole body to the point when someone punching you hard there will be no effect at all.

Comment

• i wouldnt bother taking note of anything that pasawayako says, IT aint a boxing fan, IT is just a wart from pacquiaos nuts.

Comment

• Sureeeeeeeeeeee King.

The most money hungry promoter to ever exist istnt going after the biggest money fight.

NSB will believe anything. Fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
              Don't waste your time, its pointless. You are dealing with teenage cheerleaders that have a problem reading and comprehending.
              Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Yeah Im really sorry they are as dumb they are it ruins this board from any real boxing talk .
              Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
              nothing new, man. theyre uneducated imbeciles
              Originally posted by V-3 View Post
              Don't waste your time, its pointless. You are dealing with teenage cheerleaders that have a problem reading and comprehending.
              I know u all guys are butthurt because of all the news and articles that coming out lately but what can u do? floyd did this to himself, if only floyd have at least some balls left.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I know u all guys are butthurt because of all the news and articles that coming out lately but what can u do? floyd did this to himself, if only floyd have at least some balls left.
                Butthurt? Get real. I'm an adult, not some kid. You can post any article that you please, but AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND that which YOU post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  If Floyd does sign with Don King I would hope he isn't pursuing Pacquiao. I'm so sick of the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao crap and I don't want to go through that again. Martinez and Paul Williams (Two respectable opponents) are out there for Floyd, they're also more then willin' to subject themselves to WADA style testing. No need for Pacquiao's bullcrap again, I really don't understand why boxing fans want to go through that bullcrap again, I really don't.

oh MAN not this testing AGAIN get over it, who else in professional boxing is doing this test ?? nobody but the EGO driven maniac FLOYD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
                    oh MAN not this testing AGAIN get over it, who else in professional boxing is doing this test ?? nobody but the EGO driven maniac FLOYD!!!
                    Abraham for one and quite a few others have asked for it over the years , Floyd is the first to try and push for it across the board , because of his superstar influence it has gained huge publicity as has the Pacs refusal to have it , so by your thinking if you are first to call for a change that ultimately benefits all concerned you are wrong , lol you guys are so narrow minded ya nothing but Pac fanboys a boxing version of rockstar groupies .

Comment

• If Pac would have sent in a contract with 60/40 or possibly 55/45 in favor of PBF plus OSDT up to te fight they'd be fighting on November 13...but it appears in this thread that if he chooses to fight PWill or Sergio at 154 he's somehow scared of Pac??? I would say both of those fights at 154 are WAAAAY better than Pac fighting Marg/Cotto/Yuri at 151. Pac will never in a million years Challenge PWill or Sergio at 154...

The hate for PBF is obvious...I personally went to Pacs fight in Dallas and I've been to a lot of fights and It ranks towards the top of the list as being one of the WORST PPV fights of all-time. Pac displayed that he is very one dimensional...I enjoy watching PAC...He has great stamina, good pop, decent footwork and loves to come forward.

No dis to either fighter

Peace Mo!

Comment

Working...
                      X