No announcement yet.

I changed my mind..Fedor will murder lesnar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Lol, I'll just reply to your 2 posts in this post.

First of all, I see your running out of angles. Judging from your last post. It was all desperate attempts to get out of the corner I put you in. Oh and TKO counts on record as knocked out. I guess, one more thing you didn't know about.

Fedor has more power than Brock? Common opponent: Heath Herring. Fedor cut him. Brock broke his orbital bone. Looks like Brock has more power.

I may have not watched Arlvoski's first fight when it happened but I sure in the hell watched Arlovski-Rizzo and so on and so forth. And Arlvoski's chin was QUESTIONED. He wasn't called a full blown glass chin until lately but he always had a questionable chin.

I'll just put it like this. Your whole counter-argument was ****. I literally thought I was getting a reply from Pasawayako or something. Your desperate and reaching for all angles. It was nice debating with you before your defense ran dry. Good day.

OH SNAP!!!!

Comment

oo yes haters let me taste those tears

Comment

Lol, I'll just reply to your 2 posts in this post.

First of all, I see your running out of angles. Judging from your last post. It was all desperate attempts to get out of the corner I put you in. Oh and TKO counts on record as knocked out. I guess, one more thing you didn't know about.
        Um. No it counts as T/KO, meaning either or. There is a huge, but very simple difference between a KO and a TKO.

If a guy isn't unconscious it's not a knockout.

Hopefully this simple Kindergarten formula will help you understand.

Fedor has more power than Brock? Common opponent: Heath Herring. Fedor cut him. Brock broke his orbital bone. Looks like Brock has more power.
        Separated by 6 years. Fedor has more power in his punches. Fedor's power is proven. Brock hasn't 1 punch KO'd anybody.

Just because a guy looks like he has power and broke an orbital bone doesn't mean he has power.

Plenty of fighter break their opponents orbital bones, that doesn't mean they have power. Carlos Condit broke Rory Macdonalds orbital and he has the punching power of a featherweight.

I may have not watched Arlvoski's first fight when it happened but I sure in the hell watched Arlovski-Rizzo and so on and so forth. And Arlvoski's chin was QUESTIONED. He wasn't called a full blown glass chin until lately but he always had a questionable chin.
        Thank you reinforcing my point. I'd like to know how many guys could take shots from the likes of Rizzo, Fedor and Rogers.

I'll just put it like this. Your whole counter-argument was ****. I literally thought I was getting a reply from Pasawayako or something. Your desperate and reaching for all angles. It was nice debating with you before your defense ran dry.
        My defense ran dry? I never really needed a defense. Everyone on here already concedes that you are an idiot troll. I really didn't even need to respond or debate, but your stupidity is hilarious to me and I couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
          Um. No it counts as T/KO, meaning either or. There is a huge, but very simple difference between a KO and a TKO.

If a guy isn't unconscious it's not a knockout.

Hopefully this simple Kindergarten formula will help you understand.
          Where does it go on the record? Loss decision, loss submission, loss kayo? Thank you. case and point.

Separated by 6 years. Fedor has more power in his punches. Fedor's power is proven. Brock hasn't 1 punch KO'd anybody.
          reaching.....

Just because a guy looks like he has power and broke an orbital bone doesn't mean he has power.

Plenty of fighter break their opponents orbital bones, that doesn't mean they have power. Carlos Condit broke Rory Macdonalds orbital and he has the punching power of a featherweight.
          It takes alot of power to break someone's face. I really don't follow Condit, so i'll just post his record. 11 ko, 13 submission, 1 decision. He has a pretty decent amount of power.

Oh before you get all crazy. I already stated I don't follow Carlos Condit.

Thank you reinforcing my point. I'd like to know how many guys could take shots from the likes of Rizzo, Fedor and Rogers.
          How is that reinforcing your point. You straight up said he didn't have a questionable chin. You fail on this one.

My defense ran dry? I never really needed a defense. Everyone on here already concedes that you are an idiot troll. I really didn't even need to respond or debate, but your stupidity is hilarious to me and I couldn't pass it up.
          Your the one trolling then. You post bull****, with no real opinion besides what is popular amongst the crowd. Which in itself is fucking stupid. "I think he will win but I have no real reason for it" Fucking ******.

Fedor is a great fighter. I recognize that. I always have and always will. In a match up with Brock. I only give him the submission advantage though.

ex: BJ may be more skilled than GSP. But guess what? That size and strength advantage played a HUGE factor the second go around didn't it?

You just don't know ****. You surf Sherdog, see what's popular and then run with it. I'm tired of talking to you. Because i'm tired of going in circles with you. I bring reasons, you have no reasons. Enough said. Fuck off cunt.

Comment

Where does it go on the record? Loss decision, loss submission, loss kayo? Thank you. case and point.
            It goes by T/KO. As I said either or.

You know how it will say KO (Punch) or TKO (Strikes)

You are the one reaching now.

reaching.....
            How is that reaching?

It takes alot of power to break someone's face. I really don't follow Condit, so i'll just post his record. 11 ko, 13 submission, 1 decision. He has a pretty decent amount of power.

Oh before you get all crazy. I already stated I don't follow Carlos Condit.
            The orbital bone doesn't = the whole face. A precise hit in the right place, any bone can break, regardless of the force applied.

How is that reinforcing your point. You straight up said he didn't have a questionable chin. You fail on this one.
            Having a questionable chin against big punchers is the biggest joke I've ever heard. Does Mark Hunt have a **** chin now because Melvin caved his face in?

Does Wanderlei have a questionable chin because he was knocked out by Rampage?

Your the one trolling then. You post bull****, with no real opinion besides what is popular amongst the crowd. Which in itself is fucking stupid. "I think he will win but I have no real reason for it" Fucking ******.
            My opinions are my own. Yours are those of ZUFFA LLC, UFC, Dana White with hints of UFC fanboyism.

Fedor is a great fighter. I recognize that. I always have and always will. In a match up with Brock. I only give him the submission advantage though.
            That is still ridiculous to say given Brock has yet to display anything close to decent striking. Offensive or Defensive

ex: BJ may be more skilled than GSP. But guess what? That size and strength advantage played a HUGE factor the second go around didn't it?
            LOL at comparing GSP to Brock. Skill level between GSP and Brock isn't even comparable. GSP is much more skilled and his athleticism compliments his skills, it doesn't overcompensate like Brock.

You just don't know ****. You surf Sherdog, see what's popular and then run with it. I'm tired of talking to you. Because i'm tired of going in circles with you. I bring reasons, you have no reasons. Enough said. Fuck off cunt.
            Ha right. Even the section mod thinks you're an idiot.

Good Night, Sweet Prince.

Comment

Carwin has barely any stand up technique? Are you serious? At least Carwin can throw straight punches and proper uppercuts, and has 10 fold the power Fedor has.

Only delusional Post-Afflcition Fedor fans would see it as you see it. No way a Pre-Affliction Fedor fan could sit there and legitimately believe Fedor would threaten Brock with his stand up or wrestling. Fedor can only hope for a leg lock and with the way Brock handled one of the best HW bjj players out there. Fedor has a slim to none chance, specially since he got submitted by fucking Fabricio Werdum.

That makes me laugh every time I say that.... Fabricio Werdum. Of all people.

hahahaha what a fan

Comment

Fedor>> Brock hands down

Comment

LMFAO fedor would get destroyed, people said brock couldn't take a punch an Carwin has 1 punch KO power, Carwin hit brock with over 100 punches in the first round an survived.
                  Brock can survive.
                  and who the **** thought Brock by submission it was nuts those ****ing huge arms around anyones neck would almost kill em.
                  **** YOU HATERS BROCK IS FOR REAL!!!!!
                  WOOOOOOOOOOO! HE'S THE NUMBER 1 ****ING HW IN THE WORLD LIKE I SAID HE WOULD BE A YEAR AGO.
                  BITCHES **** FEDOR.

Comment

I think Fedor could knock Brock out after last night. Fedor is far more superior then Carwin & would have finished the job last night if he was in Carwins shoes.

Comment

if Fedor fought Brock, Fedor would still be in the hospital now.Fedor dont' have Carwins Wrestling and Brock would take him down at Will.

Comment

Working...
                      X