Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never seen such a giant run.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a 6'4" 251 pound guy was coming at me like Arreola was at Vitali, I'd move too. I suspect that most of you keyboard warriors would probably move faster than Vitali did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      This is why I don't like the H.W division. I don't care if Wlad or Vitali are running the ****, atleast put up an entertaining fight.
      It wouldn't have mattered if Chris was explosive. Arreola was slippin punches early and had countless openings, but it was pointless because he's way to ****in slow to get his punches off.

Comment

Mayweather fan is talkin about how to entertain.

FAILLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by GattiFan View Post
          I love boxing. Been watching it all my life.

There is a difference between Boxing effectively..

AND TRIPPING OVER YOUR OWN FEET BECAUSE YOU ARE IN SUCH A HURRY TO GET AWAY.

Seriously.

Klit dominated....but we all watched how. Left jab out, body leaning away, and taking a backward step for every step the other fighter took forward.

And looking at the ref to immediatly put Areola back in punching range THE SECOND any infighting stared.

Go watch it again if you need to.

Its a win. Congrats on looking like a track star puss in your victory!
          So I guess you hate Lewis too, for when he turned his back and ran away from Briggs?
          Seriously, did you see Arreolas face in the interview?
          That face ate a lot of punches, a lot.
          Even he said "I know he was ****ing me up"
          I would have liked to see VK mix it up with him too, but that was still a
          great performance by a 6'8 38 year old heavyweight, no denying that.

Comment

This is why I don't like the H.W division. I don't care if Wlad or Vitali are running the ****, atleast put up an entertaining fight.
            yeah right coming from a gayrunner fan... lol

Comment

Goddam racist haters saying a guy with a 95% KO ratio is a runner lol Any excuse to discredit Vitali because he's a white man kicking the **** out of an overgrown mexican all day every day!!! Get used to it, the white man is owning the HW division and some Dominican from some smelly part of the grand concourse stench can't do **** about it!!!

Vitali is the man, he pimp smacked Lennox Lewis out of boxing and had him running **** scared, don't blame the man cause there's no one out there who can match him. Give the guy some credit where it's due and stop with the double standard racist bull****.

Comment

are you ****ting me? You downtalk these guys that fight anyone and everyone in the division, While your pretty boy ***** picks on smaller older men and is a ballerina for 12 rounds. If what Vitali was doing is "running" to you then Floyd must be a god damn Marathon/triathlon/whateverthon runner.

Comment

That was a good show El.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    That was a good show El.
                    ****ing floydboys make me sick. if Vitali was american, this woulda been a whole nother' story.
                    Last edited by Don Johnson; 09-27-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

he BOXED perfectly....

Comment

Working...
                      X