Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do mayweather fans overrate his win over hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gambler, I wasn't gonna respond but you make it TOO easy.

LOL Cotto and Mosley fought a month before hand no?
    They signed to fight AFTER Mayweather-Hatton agreed. FYI, Mayweather-Hatton began negotiating less than a week after Hatton-Castillo.
    Those fight were made at like the same time.
    Read above.

LOL Williams fight was not a possibility in the real world. You have no clue about business at all or how things actually work.
    Agreed. They share the same management, who've vowed never to put them in the ring together.

I think we're done with THAT since we're moving elsewhere.

You said Ocsar started at 130 so he must not be a real welter so you were making a comparison between their frames saying they must be the same.
    Aren't you the same guy who wrote "It's not called taller classes!"

Yeah, you're right. It's called WEIGHT classes, not FRAME classes. And Floyd Mayweather was at WELTERWEIGHT. Ricky Hatton? NO.

Are we done here yet?

I believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Gambler, I wasn't gonna respond but you make it TOO easy.

They signed to fight AFTER Mayweather-Hatton agreed. FYI, Mayweather-Hatton began negotiating less than a week after Hatton-Castillo.

Read above.

Agreed. They share the same management, who've vowed never to put them in the ring together.

I think we're done with THAT since we're moving elsewhere.

Aren't you the same guy who wrote "It's not called taller classes!"

Yeah, you're right. It's called WEIGHT classes, not FRAME classes. And Floyd Mayweather was at WELTERWEIGHT. Ricky Hatton? NO.

Are we done here yet?

I believe so.
      LOL not so much. First of all the fights were made close to the same time. It really does not matter which came first at all. You are mad that Floyd's last fight was Hatton ok whatever.

Bob Arum hates Al Haymon, Floyd hates Arum so in the real world that we occupy those fights are non starters. Therefore you thinking he should fight them is some magical fantasy.

How much did Floyd weight on fight night, I believe it was 147 what other welters come in on fight night at 147. That pretty much means he is not a real welter.

Try again dip ****, or go back to living in fantasy land where you actually have a valid opinion.

I never used the word Taller classes only someone ****** would say taller instead of height or if you can not spell the word.
      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-25-2008, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        LOL not so much. First of all the fights were made close to the same time. It really does not matter which came first at all. You are mad that Floyd's last fight was Hatton ok whatever.

Bob Arum hates Al Haymon, Floyd hates Arum so in the real world that we occupy those fights are non starters. Therefore you thinking he should fight them is some magical fantasy.

How much did Floyd weight on fight night, I believe it was 147 what other welters come in on fight night at 147. That pretty much means he is not a real welter.

Try again dip ****, or go back to living in fantasy land where you actually have a valid opinion.

I never used the word Taller classes only someone ****** would say taller instead of height or if you can not spell the word.
        I'm actually a big fan of Floyd's. Except I don't make excuses for him. Ricky Hatton wasn't the best available. You act as if Mosley and Cotto WEREN'T available before they started negotiating with each other. They were. Floyd just wasn't interested. But when Hatton said his name...OMG!

We know Arum hates Haymon. And? Both love money. Or did you not see them doing business together with Pavlik and Taylor? Get a clue.

Yeah, Floyd doesn't weigh much more on fight night. That's been the same AT EVERY WEIGHT CLASS THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER. Get ANOTHER clue.

You didn't use the word taller, you used height. Oops...my bad!!

Hahahaha. Too easy.

Comment

Floyd is the best...end of story!

Comment

I'm actually a big fan of Floyd's. Except I don't make excuses for him. Ricky Hatton wasn't the best available. You act as if Mosley and Cotto WEREN'T available before they started negotiating with each other. They were. Floyd just wasn't interested. But when Hatton said his name...OMG!

We know Arum hates Haymon. And? Both love money. Or did you not see them doing business together with Pavlik and Taylor? Get a clue.

Yeah, Floyd doesn't weigh much more on fight night. That's been the same AT EVERY WEIGHT CLASS THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER. Get ANOTHER clue.

You didn't use the word taller, you used height. Oops...my bad!!

Hahahaha. Too easy.
            What was your point? I do not see any. I am not making excuses for anyone but Hatton was the best guy at the time, you are in denial about that. You have no clue about how negotiations work. Mosley and Cotto were negotiating at that time, the Oscar-Arum matter was cleared up~ and that fight was already being discussed as possible, and was being discussed before the Oscar Arum **** was even finalized. Floyd is, was and always will be a small man and not a real welter. No matter what fantasy garbage you type~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              What was your point? I do not see any. I am not making excuses for anyone but Hatton was the best guy at the time, you are in denial about that. You have no clue about how negotiations work. Mosley and Cotto were negotiating at that time, the Oscar-Arum matter was cleared up~ and that fight was already being discussed as possible, and was being discussed before the Oscar Arum **** was even finalized. Floyd is, was and always will be a small man and not a real welter. No matter what fantasy garbage you type~
              Fantasy garbage like
              Bob Arum hates Al Haymon, Floyd hates Arum so in the real world that we occupy those fights are non starters.
              You mean like that?

But I have no clue how negotiations work?

Sure dude.

Comment

Are we done here yet?

I believe so.
                For the record, and using your own argument, Ricky Hatton went to 147 on his own free will. Thus he WAS there too. And frame wise Hatton is bigger than Mayweather. That's a fact too, although it doesn't count on your book.

Comment

Fantasy garbage likeYou mean like that?

But I have no clue how negotiations work?

Sure dude.
                  You seriously deny that? Hatered is a human emotion and it can make negotiations impossible. I guess you deny that Oscar and Arum had huge issues and would not work together for years also. Now if Arum wanted one of his men to fight Floyd he could have made a better offer, an offer he could not say no to then maybe you would have some sort of point. He did not do that though so all you have is hearsay and Arum's ramblings.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    For the record, and using your own argument, Ricky Hatton went to 147 on his own free will. Thus he WAS there too. And frame wise Hatton is bigger than Mayweather. That's a fact too, although it doesn't count on your book.
                    He sure did. And promptly got sent right back down. For the second time in his career.

Some people never learn.

Comment

Also did you not say you were going to stop responding to me pages ago? So I guess you word is garbage also.

Comment

Working...
                      X