No announcement yet.

Spence vs Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Danny and Khan didn't have a belt when he called them out when they moved up
    What's your point? Danny and Khan are the two biggest names at 147 outside of Pacman/Floyd, they're proven, credible fighters who bring money to the table. Nobody wants to fight Spence right now because he brings nothing to the table, I don't know how long you've been watching this sport but this is how it's always been.

Nobody is going to take short money to fight a guy without a belt or a big name/fanbase, when there are bigger fights available.

Comment

Originally posted by kelechi12 View Post
      Spence vs Thurman is the best fight you can make at ww right now. I dont mind them building it up but just be honest about it. I dont like when they start coming up with excuses and turning this into entertainment weekly.
      Negative. Garcia vs. J. Vargas is.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        What's your point? Danny and Khan are the two biggest names at 147 outside of Pacman/Floyd, they're proven, credible fighters who bring money to the table. Nobody wants to fight Spence right now because he brings nothing to the table, I don't know how long you've been watching this sport but this is how it's always been.

Nobody is going to take short money to fight a guy without a belt or a big name/fanbase, when there are bigger fights available.
        Spence has the highest rated fight this year. More casual fans have seen Spence fight than Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Spence would make more money if he won the IBF then unified rather than being the mandatory don't you think?

Plus beating Berto would only make Spence second in line. Amir Khan is actually the mandatory to the WBC belt.
          He lost his rating when he didn't sign up for the clean boxing program. Berto is #1 now

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Negative. Garcia vs. J. Vargas is.
            Damn I cant believe missed that fight. Definately a five star fight...good look lol

Comment

Working...
            X