No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo vs Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermell Charlo vs Andrade

I think Andrade would work him from outside and win wide UD ,but Charlo have good punch and can close the distance,we saw that Andrade can be cought and i see a chance for Charlo to win this fight.

with Older Charlo that would be good fight and stage would be seat after Andrade win over younger Charlo,is it good road for Andrade?

Good fight. I got Andrade.

Still waiting for Jermall-williams

Comment

The one that beat K-9 its 50/50, the other one Andrade wins a wide ud

Comment

Jermall is the harder punching brother who goes for knock outs. Jermell scores few KOs. I think Andrade is the best 154 pounder in the world now that Canelo is leaving that weight class.I think Andrade beats Lara and both Charlo brothers by UD or KO.I pick Jermall to KO Williams.

Comment

I think Andrade is just a step above right now. He fights like a more experienced fighter (though I've no idea if he is or not).

Comment

I really hope some of the fights will materialize in the near future. PBC has hit the 1 1/2 year mark, has all the top 154 pounders bar Canelo and we still havent had a significant fight in the division.

The only better than **** fights were some constellation of Charlo/Lara against Trout and Martirosyan, but even though Trout and Martirosyan arent particular bad fighters, these guys are supposed to loose.

When the **** will we get fights between Charlo Brothers/Andrade/Lara/Williams??

Also, I have noticed that many posters are very high on Julian Williams. I only saw him fight against Marcello Matano and he didnt impress me. He also still doesnt have a good win on his resume. So why does he stand out?
            Is he really better than guys like Antoine Douglas, Perella or Sammy Vazquez?

Comment

Working...
            X