Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Fight is Biggest Heavyweight Bout in Over 100 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......".those midgets would have no chance against the Furious One".

Skills win fights not size! Don't compare the fight in Evander to the "Furious One" who throws upper cuts and hits himself! The guy is softer than tissue paper and has beaten no one yet! Wlad is a 123 years old and if he comes to throw punches he has his chance to win. He had the Furious One hurt and holding on at the end!
    Tyson would simply destroy the big goof!
    What happens to long length arms once the shorter man gets in?
    You mean to tell me that Mike Tyson won't get inside the goof?
    Evander can't slip that jab and come in with combinations?
    You guys are dreaming if you think that real fighters will lay down like Fury's opponents did.

Why not wait and see where this guy is when he has his 40th fight.
    These guys are all novice players Wilder, Fury, Jushua etc...........'
    Time and experience are needed before you say their top tier talents. Right now their green and against quality pros would get their azzes kicked!
    Ray

Comment

That big dumb goofy Turd Fury had a silly little brain

Comment

Fury has no sense of boxing history.

Let's see if both of them can even get past their next fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          ......".those midgets would have no chance against the Furious One".

Skills win fights not size! Don't compare the fight in Evander to the "Furious One" who throws upper cuts and hits himself! The guy is softer than tissue paper and has beaten no one yet! Wlad is a 123 years old and if he comes to throw punches he has his chance to win. He had the Furious One hurt and holding on at the end!
          Tyson would simply destroy the big goof!
          What happens to long length arms once the shorter man gets in?
          You mean to tell me that Mike Tyson won't get inside the goof?
          Evander can't slip that jab and come in with combinations?
          You guys are dreaming if you think that real fighters will lay down like Fury's opponents did.

Why not wait and see where this guy is when he has his 40th fight.
          These guys are all novice players Wilder, Fury, Jushua etc...........'
          Time and experience are needed before you say their top tier talents. Right now their green and against quality pros would get their azzes kicked!
          Ray
          I get it bro, you're an old timer who likes to reminisce about the good old days when men were real men etc.

Unfortunately the world has moved on, these midgets have no chance against a 6ft9 beast like Tyson Fury with a monster reach and silky skills, slick footwork and pop in both hands. You refer to him punching himself in the face, that happened at the beginning of his career when he was a complete rookie. The Tyson Fury of today is completely different boxer.

I suggest that you get your VHS on, put on some old Tyson tapes and make yourself a nice hot water bottle. Leave this new internet stuff to the kids.

Comment

I'm going to be so salty if we don't get this fight.

Comment

If you think Tyson Fury has "pop" in both hands your not only day dreaming your ASLEEP! The guy can't break a broken egg! He throws his right hand like a girl!
              His "silky" skills look more like a guy falling forward when he throws his right hand. Just because he won against an old fading one dimensional champion doesn't mean he's a great fighter. He moved and did well to srtay "clean" but he didn't throw hardly any punches and the ones he threw didn't have much meaning.
              I don't turn the vhs on I still go to the boxing gym where you need to go to learn something about this sport!
              You sound like another "internet champ" full of info and full of sh*! too!
              bye junior.

Comment

this would be a huge fight! One i would do everything i can to attend

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                  When they say biggest do they mean combined height and weight?
                  It would be pretty big as no one was really big during the klit era except the klits.
                  Also they will both trash talk and have a good lead up /hype.
                  Not weight, they wouldn't be heavier then Lewis and Vitali combined or someone Nikolai Valuevs defences.

Comment

wilder is a guy with 1 or 2 on the radar wins who is by his own admission "learning on the job"

fury cashed in against a visibly aging and timid version of wladimir

this fight is big in height/geometry not in significance

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                      When they say biggest do they mean combined height and weight?
                      It would be pretty big as no one was really big during the klit era except the klits.
                      Also they will both trash talk and have a good lead up /hype.
                      wach is the same height as wilder +30 lbs so his fight with wlad was heavier

wlad-fury was probably the heaviest legit world title match since vitali-lewis? by legit im not counting valuev wba weirdness

fury vs wilder isn't really significant in any way whatsoever come to think of it. It's like a really offbrand version of the aforementioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X