Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which promotional company has the bigger hyped fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which promotional company has the bigger hyped fighters?

Personally after this passed weekend and although I am not the biggest Bob Arum fan, Id definitely have to say GBP has the biggest hype jobs. Dont get me wrong Im not hating, they do market their fighters well but I think Uncle Bobs fighters may be tougher. Uncle Bob's fighters may not be charismatic or be appealing to the female eye but they put on good competitive shows.

you need to perform with arum or not you are gone ... hell , top rank dont even give a **** about rigo and he's top notched ... gbp on the otherhand thinks focking canelo is awesome ......

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      you need to perform with arum or not you are gone ... hell , top rank dont even give a **** about rigo and he's top notched ... gbp on the otherhand thinks focking canelo is awesome ......
      Yeah they thought Canelo and Mares were the future but look at them now. lol! Arum is money hungry and if he were able to make money off the Cuban community he'd sell Rigo like he was the biggest thing since sliced bread. Rigo is also proof that the better quality is with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
        Yeah they thought Canelo and Mares were the future but look at them now. lol! Arum is money hungry and if he were able to make money off the Cuban community he'd sell Rigo like he was the biggest thing since sliced bread. Rigo is also proof that the better quality is with TR.
        mares deserves some respect tho ....he fough tought chaleneges through out his carreer unlike canelo ..

mares just got a lil comfy thinking he could beat all his sparring partners , he forgot he sparred johnny with the head gear on , lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          mares deserves some respect tho ....he fough tought chaleneges through out his carreer unlike canelo ..

mares just got a lil comfy thinking he could beat all his sparring partners , he forgot he sparred johnny with the head gear on , lol ...
          I dont hate Mares, I just think he shoulda thought about his career before moving up. After the PDL win, he shoulda dropped back down in weight. Fighters are just to greedy nowadays, legacys mean nothing. That is why I can respect Rigo for not moving up in weight regardless of $, leave no doubts in your division.

Comment

Working...
          X