No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi punchy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi punchy?

He sounds different. Like his speech slowed down. It's a very subtle difference. To me, it seemed he was more fast talking before the Shaun Porter KO loss.

Skip to 11:00

Yes.
    25.00%
    No.
    35.00%
    Kind of.
    20.00%
    Hmm... It could be something else.
    20.00%

I didnt watch it but Paulies the kind of fighter it could maybe happen too. He took plenty of punishment vs Cotto, Khan and Hatton..few other fights im forgetting too probably

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
      I didnt watch it but Paulies the kind of fighter it could maybe happen too. He took plenty of punishment vs Cotto, Khan and Hatton..few other fights im forgetting too probably
      His speech sounded 100 percent fine before he got knocked out by Porter.

He is such a fast-talker. Maybe he's just humbled now. I really can't call it.

Comment

he sounds allright to me, just how he talks.

but I do think he should retire.

Comment

I though he looked surprisingly good and sounded OK. He's probably concussed and undoubtedly had some lingering brain trauma. The people that I've known that have had brain trauma have had a rapid recovery period over weeks / a couple of months, followed by a long slog of slow recovery that can plateau, so I'd hold off on any judgments for a bit. That's ignoring any problems that show up over the longer term.

(I've known three separate people who have been in induced comas / had brain surgery after a variety of events.)

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            He sounds different. Like his speech slowed down. It's a very subtle difference. To me, it seemed he was more fast talking before the Shaun Porter KO loss.

Skip to 11:00

Bradley said after the Provodnikov fight it took him several months before he was able to talk properly or until he felt okay again due to the massive shots he was eating in that fight...

I doubt its anything serious I think he's for retirement either way.

Comment

Hes not punchie. I know Paulie since he was a kid from the neighborhood. Hes ashamed of getting beat up. Lost a lot of confidence

Comment

Originally posted by heyhi1 View Post
                Hes not punchie. I know Paulie since he was a kid from the neighborhood. Hes ashamed of getting beat up. Lost a lot of confidence
                No need for him to be ashamed, it's part of the game.

Comment

Paulie was looking at a potential brain-bleed at hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    No need for him to be ashamed, it's part of the game.
                    No kidding. Guy was just too damn strong. Paulie has nothing to be ashamed about.

Comment

Working...
                    X