Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny could beat Floyd Hours after his KO loss to JMM! His fans know this so they are not pissed but relieved!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
      I'm just happy that one of my favorite fighters won last night. As for Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Yeah it sucks that the superfight won't happen, but at the same time, I've never thought that fight was going to be an epic Ali vs Frazier type fight. It would have been a total mismatch. And plus, even if Pac won last night, the superfight would not have happened because of Arum.

So in another words, I'm more happy about Marquez winning than depressed about the "superfight" not happening.
      I dont see how all of the blame can be put on Arum for the fight not coming off ESPECIALLY when Floyd says things like this:

He speaks of Pac as if he was some sort of indestructible superhuman.
      Last edited by Deevel916; 12-09-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I know if I was a big Floyd fan and by Pac being KO'd practially kills any chance of the superfight happening, I would be pissed right now! They are celebrating as if it was Floyd who somehow beat Pac last night.

Now I am a big fan of both Pac and JMM and the only reason I am disappointed is because now all the hype and steam has been taken out of the so-called "superfight" between Floyd and Pac. So I ask.......Why are Floyd fans so happy? Wouldnt you have preferred Floyd stepped up and did what Marquez did last night?
        What's even more funny is that they praise Floyd's money like there is no tomorrow and this ruins the chances of Floyd getting paid maximum dollar.

Comment

Even when Marquez wins, he can't win with fans. Floyds fans are supposed to shut up when it comes to Pacquiao. **** outta here with that. Floyd beat Marquez and Marquez flattened Pacquiao. Floyd kod Hatton, and Pacquiao kod Hatton, and all fans heard was how Pacquiaos ko was more impressive.

You talk too much, and you never shut, I said you talk too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            What's even more funny is that they praise Floyd's money like there is no tomorrow and this ruins the chances of Floyd getting paid maximum dollar.
            This is true. They constantly praise Floyd for making "smart business decision" yet the fight that makes the most business sense they seem to be against.

Comment

Nobody wants to see Floyd Marquez rematch?

Comment

So basically you're saying that you never wanted to see Floyd in the ring with Pac at all then?
                i could have cared less i always thought that fight was a mismatch and only became such a big fight because of everyones hate for floyd combined with the fact that people are blinded by knockouts

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Nobody wants to see Floyd Marquez rematch?
                  No. Especially when there's potential opponents such as Canelo and Martinez out there. Why would you want to see a rematch with someone that Floyd shutout?

Comment

This is true. They constantly praise Floyd for making "smart business decision" yet the fight that makes the most business sense they seem to be against.
                    Who is "they"?

I bet you can't name me one member on here that doesn't/didn't want to see Pac/May.

Let's be real here, there's only one person stopping that fight. And it's the same guy stopping all Top Rank fighters from fighting GBP fighters.

Comment

Floyd has breathed out a sign of relief.

He now has a "legit" reason to avoid Pacman, as he beat a fighter who beat Pacquiao. (Never minding that styles make fights.)

Oh wait, Pacquiao not taking the test and not accepting a 55-45 split were "legit" reasons all along. (Oh wait, the split should be bigger than 55-45, probably 80-20)

Comment

Working...
                      X