Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton sheds the pounds, comeback on the cards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton sheds the pounds, comeback on the cards?

Already a thread about this.

And I hope not. Ricky should stay retired & continue training other fighters.

There's no need for a return at this point.

Comment

I hope not.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post
        Already a thread about this.

And I hope not. Ricky should stay retired & continue training other fighters.

There's no need for a return at this point.
        I wouldn't mind seeing it, he's still fairly young and could have another 2-3 years in him at least, IF he makes the weight safely.

Put him in with a domestic level guy and see how he goes, and go from there...

I think there is room in the sport for a guy like Hatton tbh

Comment

I'd like to see him in there against Carson Jones, I'm sure he has more than enough left to win that fight.

Comment

I didn't know macaulay culkin was a boxer

Comment

3 years inactive and 33 years old, he's not going to get anywhere near the fitness levels he had in is prime, his punch resistance had already gone. They were the 2 things that took Hatton to the top, without them he's no better than your average fighter.

Comment

If he's lucky there will be a big movement against his return. If he can upset that he'll have a little bit of getback.

Comment

If it helps him deal with his depression and drug use, go for it, if not, not much point

Comment

Working...
                  X