Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'd Destroy Khan...a Chinless, Heartless Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settle down Guerrero.

Do your talking in the ring. Khan talks smack occasionally but at least he's fighting who he needs to fight in order to reach his goals.

Comment

Lol @ Guerrero. It doesn't work when u try this hard.

Did Guerrero bring up a minor existing injury as an excuse to duck Maidana?

It's not a fight he seems to be chasing.

And Kats hurt Guerrero, I think Khan would ko him.
      Last edited by Froghead99; 12-01-2011, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
        Lol @ Guerrero. It doesn't work when u try this hard.

I see that he is not mentioning Maidana.

Did Guerrero bring up a minor existing injury as an excuse to duck Maidana?

Why isn't anybody asking Guerrero about Maidana?
        Agreed. The way Guerrero is acting, you would think he had just come of KOing Maidana.

Comment

what a prick, he is talking like he already beat mayweather,khan and maidana.

Comment

Guerrero is the one that is heartless. This guy flat out quit against that other dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Heartless?

Didnt this guy quit on ESPN with a little baby cut against some bum?
              It was on HBO against Yordan,and yes he quit and never even mentioned Yordan's name again..Let us not forget he was getting manhandle before he quit as well...I like R.G.but he is starting to really bother me,he has proved nothing and talking out his azz..Shut up and get in the ring..When did this guy last fight??

Comment

I like guerrero but to say hes a champion in how ever many divisions is nonsense he's won the ''ibf'' in nearly every division which is not a major belt and he's won these ''ibf'' belts against bums and he's fought for a wbo vacant title against a no name and quit hes never fought the top guys in his divisions simple as that hes fought three fighters and all of which are fringe contenders salido ,casamayor, and katsidis are the only fighters out of 32 fights that he can get any credit for and to be honest the three of them are garbage at the time he fought them he hasn't achieved anything in the lightweight or the Jr welterweight division to be relevant and to be shouting to the rooftops how hes going to beat all the champions in weight classes hes never even fought in is ludicrous it comes to somthing when katsidis is the best fighter on your resume.
                Last edited by LoveForBoxing; 12-01-2011, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
                  I like guerrero but to say hes a champion in how ever many divisions is nonsense he's won the ''ibf'' in nearly every division which is not a major belt and he's won these ''ibf'' belts against bums and he's won a wbo vacant title against a no name hes never fought the top guys in his divisions simple as that hes fought three fighters and all of which are fringe contenders salido ,casamayor, and katsidis are the only fighters out of 32 fights that he can get any credit for and to be honest the three of them are garbage at the time he fought them he hasn't achieved anything in the lightweight or the Jr welterweight division to be relevant and to be shouting to the rooftops how hes going to beat all the champions in weight classes hes never even fought in is ludicrous it comes to somthing when katsidis is the best fighter on your resume.
                  This^^^

Comment

The Ghost might be doing a lot of talking, but sometimes that is what it takes to get bigger fights. I love Guerrero's skill set. I definitely want to see him in bigger fights. Khan would prove something to me if he beat the Ghost.

Comment

I didn't read the thread but, IMHO I think Guerrero is the most under rated fighter in boxing. I'm not much of a fan. But he's a solid fighter and has looked pretty impressive in the past. I'm not a big khan fan either but I do know that this guy can take khan into deep waters. Much like maidana, but he won't gas out like maidana did. If Guerrero fought khan, call me crazy but Id favor Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X