No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Welcomes Floyd Mayweather's Invite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Welcomes Floyd Mayweather's Invite

On Tuesday a report broke on BoxingScene.com stating that Floyd Mayweather Jr., who faces Victor Ortiz this Saturday night in Las Vegas, had reserved a pair of tickets for WBA lightweight champion Brandon Rios and his trainer Robert Garcia in order for them to attend the event. A sly move by Mayweather, who knows fully well of the bad blood that exists between the camps of Rios and Ortiz.

[Click Here To Read More]

Too funny.. Ortiz getting mind-raped.

Comment

Boxing 101 here. Floyd is very smart.

Comment

this is just some bad stuff and the idiot Rios is so happy about it.
        The guy has no brain whatsoever or he really hates Ortiz till death.
        He couldn't even seat down and think about the whole thing. He is f**king cheap immature guy, as if he never saw boxing event before in his life. Now i see why Ortiz doesn't have anything to do with him.

Comment

Lol this shit is funny

Comment

lol...Floyd knows how to **** with people's heads

Comment

lol how is this messing with victor? i doubt he cares. . . if anything it will motivate him more to perform in front of rios and garcia. . . not a bad move, but not some kind of "ingenious" ploy either. . . just nice of floyd to reserve ring-side seats for them!

Comment

lol at all these people calling this a 'master plan' by Flyod. I doubt Victor even cares. The last time I remember something like this happened was when MAlignaggi invited Prescott to the press conference before his fight with Amir and look what happened to him lol..

Comment

Originally posted by nokia3310 View Post
                  this is just some bad stuff and the idiot Rios is so happy about it.
                  The guy has no brain whatsoever or he really hates Ortiz till death.
                  He couldn't even seat down and think about the whole thing. He is f**king cheap immature guy, as if he never saw boxing event before in his life. Now i see why Ortiz doesn't have anything to do with him.
                  The hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    lol how is this messing with victor? i doubt he cares. . . if anything it will motivate him more to perform in front of rios and garcia. . . not a bad move, but not some kind of "ingenious" ploy either. . . just nice of floyd to reserve ring-side seats for them!
                    Vic would **** on him self to see Rios in the crowd and Mayweather in the ring..Beat before the bell sounded..

Comment

Working...
                    X