No announcement yet.

200lb Bomb Goes Off at Derry Police Station

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
    Well then the British government need to get rid of Mi5, or just not complain about **** like this in the future.
    Could of been prevented, it wasn't.
    Why? "Because Mi5 are ****s."

Then get rid of Mi5 if not then they can not complain.
    get rid of them? How exactly, sack everyone that works there and employ people who dont know what the **** they are doing?

Its a nice idea, but its like the US govt getting rid of the CIA, even if they did, they wouldnt really get rid of them, just give them a new name.

Mi5 wouldnt have anything to do here if there werent any bombs going of. Best way (only way) to get mi5 out of here is dont give them a reason to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      get rid of them? How exactly, sack everyone that works there and employ people who dont know what the **** they are doing?

Its a nice idea, but its like the US govt getting rid of the CIA, even if they did, they wouldnt really get rid of them, just give them a new name.

Mi5 wouldnt have anything to do here if there werent any bombs going of. Best way (only way) to get mi5 out of here is dont give them a reason to be here.
      Get rid of the idiot who decided not to pass on the message to PSNI.
      Get rid of the so called "****s."
      I don't know much about mi5 they don't interest me, but if they are too blame for this in which to a certain extent they are, You can't justify it by saying "they are a bunch of useless ****s," someone needs to be sacked.

Investigations should be made an these "****s," should be told to **** off,
      It's an important job, it is to protect the country and to say "they wouldn't be there if bombs weren't going off" is stupid,
      Terrorism exists everywhere.

If the British want to stay in Northern Ireland they should be prepared for this especially after the troubles,
      they are clearly not. And putting it down to the mi5 being a bunch of ****s is not an excuse.

Comment

Ive seen on tv like 12year olds getting into this ****, kinda funny that they prob dont even know why they are doing it..

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
          Ive seen on tv like 12year olds getting into this ****, kinda funny that they prob dont even know why they are doing it..
          lol, 12 year olds can fool the british

Says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
            Get rid of the idiot who decided not to pass on the message to PSNI.
            Get rid of the so called "****s."
            I don't know much about mi5 they don't interest me, but if they are too blame for this in which to a certain extent they are, You can't justify it by saying "they are a bunch of useless ****s," someone needs to be sacked.

Investigations should be made an these "****s," should be told to **** off,
            It's an important job, it is to protect the country and to say "they wouldn't be there if bombs weren't going off" is stupid,
            Terrorism exists everywhere.

If the British want to stay in Northern Ireland they should be prepared for this especially after the troubles,
            they are clearly not. And putting it down to the mi5 being a bunch of ****s is not an excuse.
            Maybe they will, but it aint gonna happen quickly. Bloody sunday took long enough. It might have already been dealt with quietly. Who knows. Hopefully **** like this will never happen again.

I never, ever tried to justify it, dont get me twisted i dont agree with what they did. I have to get ready for work, ill check in here in the morning after im home and see if u wanna continue this but i dont see the point, the only thing ive actually disagreed with u on was your post about the bombers giving a warning and the cops ****ing up and the bombers not intending to kill people.

Comment

If the British want to stay in Northern Ireland they should be prepared for this
              They don't. They don't want Northern Ireland. But the Northern Irish are British subjects and when it goes to a vote they want to stay British.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                They don't. They don't want Northern Ireland. But the Northern Irish are British subjects and when it goes to a vote they want to stay British.
                The dirty brits robbed are 6 counties!! They deserve a war!

Comment

War is hell man .F--k politics man i'll just stick to boxing .Why can't everybody in the world just get along .This is a good documentry man .It used to be just pure hatred man on both sides .

Comment

I've seen propoganda on that warrenpoint bombing on both sides man .F--k that it's pure hatred man .Best not getting involved with any politics man .McGuigan was a good role model for you's Irish .A catholic who married a protestant and didn't wear colours from any side

Comment

There are a lot of thugs in the IRA who don't get to be politicians, their only way to retain any status is to keep this conflict going.
                      It's a good living for some to be gangsters and ponce of the community but be able to wrap theirselves in the tricolour as freedom fighters.
                      Long gone are the days when these people had the courage to die for their beliefs, now they only have others die to make this violence continue forever

Comment

Working...
                      X