Robbery!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery!!!!

lol good good fight. Damn PBF's fast.

IwatchBoxing beat me by a landslide but for some reason I though it was closer

Originally posted by m00ks
    lol good good fight. Damn PBF's fast.

IwatchBoxing beat me by a landslide but for some reason I though it was closer
    Train for tommorow, I'll give you a rematch, I'll be Cotto, and you?

P.S. Told you Mayweather's a beast .

Comment

hatton -you going dowwwwn mate. it's tea time up in this hurrr.

And a beast? lol I had the mofo hurt half the fight he just made it pretty for the judges. But yah lol I knew he was ****ing fast
      Last edited by m00ks; 03-08-2005, 02:08 AM.

Comment

hatton -you going dowwwwn mate. it's tea time up in this hurrr.
        I'll be waiting

we'll see if hatton's got the tools. but yah how much you wanna bet
        If you beat me tommorow, than we'll make a bet.
        Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-08-2005, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
          We can make a bet for tommorows fight, if you truely feel you can beat me
          we'll see if hatton's got the tools. but yah how much you wanna bet

Comment

I'll be waiting

If you beat me tommorow, than we'll make a bet.
            LOL Hatton looks like a kid against Cotto. I'll need a stellar performance from the brit. Unless of course, Cotto just oevr powers my ass which is likely to happen

Comment

Hahahahaha, I just beat Spinks, he was Robinson, I was Cotto, by UD 98-92, 98-92, 100 to 90, he thought he was slick, his record 30 something wins, 20 something loses, mine 7-2.
              Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-08-2005, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Hahahahaha, I just beat Spinks, he was Robinson, I was Cotto, by UD 98-92, 98-92, 100 to 90, he thought he was slick, his record 30 something wins, 20 something loses, mine 7-2.

I hate welterweight, I cant play with any of the fighters their...Im usually at feather or Middle (Chico/Hopkins)

I thought I won a few of the beginning rounds and a few in between...Although I think you slipped the decision no questions asked I still thought I won more rounds....Good fight though....You need to come down or go up....I will be waiting

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  I hate welterweight, I cant play with any of the fighters their...Im usually at feather or Middle (Chico/Hopkins)

I thought I won a few of the beginning rounds and a few in between...Although I think you slipped the decision no questions asked I still thought I won more rounds....Good fight though....You need to come down or go up....I will be waiting
                  Lets go, Featherweight, I only play with Chico too, but I'll pick someone esle just for you

Comment

Lets go, Featherweight, I only play with Chico too, but I'll pick someone esle just for you

Im off for the evening, are you on pacific time? Im on Eastern just curious.....I most likely wont be on again until Thursday...Got gay ass school work to get done....Possibly over the weekend we could mix it up.

Funny story about a featherweight fight I had....The guy was Pacquaio and I was chico and he talked all kinds of smack from the loading screen up until the bell rang. Soon as the bell rang I came straight forward leaned down and did rapid fire body shots on his ass and he was like "**** this ****, I am seriously quitting" and he unpaused after I told him to guard his body...He was like "this aint fair".....He threw a hook, I said talk is cheap and came up with a killer haymaker uppercut and blistered his ass...He went down and you could hear him "**** this ****" and it sounded like he threw his controller across the room or something...Hahaha.
                    Last edited by spinksjinx; 03-08-2005, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X