No announcement yet.

Trading games question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Trading games question

I just pre-ordered ACIII for October 31st (store pick-up). I received the confirmation e-mail of the purchase and this is what it said at the very bottom:

Bring in your old games, accessories or consoles to help pay for your purchase!
    Does this mean that If i bring any games I don't play anymore it pays for the game?

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
    I just pre-ordered ACIII for October 31st (store pick-up). I received the confirmation e-mail of the purchase and this is what it said at the very bottom:

Does this mean that If i bring any games I don't play anymore it pays for the game?
    Yes.

Usually, when you're doing trade-ins for a pre order new game they give u an extra 15 or 25% for the old game u have than they usually would do.

This is the only time I do trade-ins cause on a regular case they give you almost nothing but when u pay for pre orders they give u a bit more.

Sometimes they do deals if u trade in two certain games you get the new game u want for $20.

I did this for Black Ops I think.

I gave L4D and GTA4 and got Black Ops for $20.

Comment

That's nice.

I was thinking of trading in Saints Row 3 to help pay for ACIII anyway. I've only played the game twice, don't like it at all.

I just hope they give me a good discount with it.

Comment

Saints Row is so cheeks.

I played the first one and I thought it was terrible.

I'm not sure how much it's worth but if you're lucky, you might get like 14-22 dollars. I'm not sure how much it's selling atm or when it came out.

Comment

I completely paid off my copy of Dark Souls and almost all of Skyrim doing this. You definitely can.

Comment

You won't get much for Saints Row 3. Trade in prices are a complete rip off, if you really want to sell a game put it on ebay you will get atleast double the money game stores give you.

Comment

I'll never trade my games.

When I was a kid er.... some people used to steal brand new games from HMV, open the wrapper, walk into gamestation and sell them and they used to get 1/5 of the price

Comment

Working...
              X