No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    he can handle 5 miami heat player inside the court.. barkley can attest to that.. true story..
    your team is soft. S-O-F-T soft, son.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        he can handle 5 miami heat player inside the court.. barkley can attest to that.. true story..
        what happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          He actually reminds me a lot of Rodman. With the exception that, Beasley can drop 42 on a good day.
          He's nothing like Rodman.

His playing style is more like Bosh's. Finesse player, Silky J and mainly operates from the high post. Average rebounder. Bosh is a better defender though.

Only big difference is he's smaller and plays both forward positions where Bosh is a PF/C.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            He actually reminds me a lot of Rodman. With the exception that, Beasley can drop 42 on a good day.
            Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
            He's nothing like Rodman.

His playing style is more like Bosh's. Finesse player, Silky J and mainly operates from the high post. Average rebounder. Bosh is a better defender though.

Only big difference is he's smaller and plays both forward positions where Bosh is a PF/C.

Fuc/king classic Flicker, man ...

dude seriously needs to stop being so active in sports threads... just enjoy and sh.it, dont give opinions.

Comment

• Udonis Haslem suspended for game 6 after flagrant foul on Hansbrough.

Dexter Pittman suspended for 3 games after flagrant foul on Stephenson.

I can't say i'm surprised, both were hard fouls especially big Pitt's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
                Udonis Haslem suspended for game 6 after flagrant foul on Hansbrough.

Dexter Pittman suspended for 3 games after flagrant foul on Stephenson.

I can't say i'm surprised, both were hard fouls especially big Pitt's.
                Indiana might pull off Game 6 with Haslem gone. They would have to play Turiaf and Anthony together, and that provides no offense.

Comment

• LMAO, just saw on ESPN that the Magic are going to talk to Shaq about their GM job. Just shoot me now, it would be quicker and not as cruel.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    LMAO, just saw on ESPN that the Magic are going to talk to Shaq about their GM job. Just shoot me now, it would be quicker and not as cruel.

Dwight's gonna LOVE that

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Dwight's gonna LOVE that
                      Broussard said it, maybe it's not true. He said Dwight and Shaq have bonded recently due to their hate of Stan Van Gundy. You just can't make this sh** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X