Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Frustrated, Expresses Doubt on Ward Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
    First of all you write entirely too much to get a point across, no one wants to read your book thread. Second of all, if you know ANYTHING about God then you know that we are all children, no matter what God you believe in. Calling yourself the Son of God is not literal on the sense of Jesus, it means that you are just that, a Son of God. Stop trying to reach and just own your prejudice disdain you have. It's evident reading just glimpses of you're overly verbose rants.

that kid loves having a real good cry online, don't he just

Comment

• Originally posted by JustOzzy82 View Post
      Why is it always something when it's time for Kov to make a big fight. When Kathy begged WBC for the mandatory spot she got it and when it was time for Stevenson vs Kovalev to go to purse bid she pulled out of the fight and had Kov vacate his #1 spot with the WBC. Now it's time for Kov to fight Ward and here she go again with some BS. Kathy is the problem here. She doesn't want to lose the only gravy train she's had in a while. God she gets on my nerves.
      Exactly, Kathy Duva is the problem here. She's always been a problem.

Comment

• I expected insults conjecture and innuendo, but this thread turned into a crap fest!

Comment

• Originally posted by JustOzzy82 View Post
          Why is it always something when it's time for Kov to make a big fight. When Kathy begged WBC for the mandatory spot she got it and when it was time for Stevenson vs Kovalev to go to purse bid she pulled out of the fight and had Kov vacate his #1 spot with the WBC. Now it's time for Kov to fight Ward and here she go again with some BS. Kathy is the problem here. She doesn't want to lose the only gravy train she's had in a while. God she gets on my nerves.
          Yep. RN threw Cotto in with Canelo with him being the clear underdog so they clearly don't have a problem with putting their fighters in risky fights. There's something fishy about Duva though...

Comment

• Gotta bookmark this thread so I can bump it the day after Ward beats Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Golovkin touch your pee pee or something when you were a kid?
              That mfer is living rent free in your head man.
              Not to mention his sphincter

Comment

• kova "i wana b ivan drago" is in for a rude awakin slice. ward is comin for that serbian ass

Comment

• Don't **** up this fight on a dumbass venue roc nation. Get it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                    Yep. RN threw Cotto in with Canelo with him being the clear underdog so they clearly don't have a problem with putting their fighters in risky fights. There's something fishy about Duva though...

Yep.

Cotto fights who he wants, and so does Ward..... no point in blaming RN.

And lets face it, so does everybody else..... but those guys have always taken full responsibility for their careers, unlike..... others ^^

Nobody knows whats up for sure, but it sounds like Duva may have made "promises" that she could not keep.

Roc Nation will not allow themselves to be played/disadvantaged, just to fit in with a magical imaginary "timeline", that a) does not exist, and b) could simply be changed even if it did exist..... like Team Bull**** just did with Brook regarding Hearn's concrete imaginary deals with the Tooth fairy.

They just proved that by cancelling the media conference.

Things will get sorted in fair-time, not Duva-time..... Team Ward will simply put the fight back if they are unhappy with the deal..... I hope Duva realizes that.

Comment

• Oh I hate when I get to these articles so late. Anyway, lets brake this down.

Rocnation/Ward agreed to a fight but never agreed to a location, just agreed to exclude two specific locations, Oakland and Russia. So knowing this, how does Duva assume that the fight will be held at T-Mobile? And why is she surprised when Rocnation informed her that they never agreed to a location? She states there was a previous deal with Itskowich (who's no longer with Rocnation) with MGM, however MGM owns many properties and based on current info available, there was no agreement on venue.

Kathy Duva -"The on-sale should've happened now. They were saying we need signed contracts, blah, blah, I don't think I've ever done a fight where contracts with an arena were signed before they went on sale. "- See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/kovalevs-....C09UZyB9.dpuf

This is probably the biggest load of schit I have ever read from a promoter, I mean it has to be up there with some Arum classics. If you read this quote and seriously some how pivot to Ward being the problem, then I thank you for proving your bias. How can you sell tickets to a venue that doesn't exist? When I purchase this ticket, will it say venue and seat TBD? I could seriously brake her statements down even further but there is really no need. Duva most likely had some sort of deal with T-Mobile arena, and she's trying to use media negotiating tactics to strong arm Rocnation into a venue that she prefers. Gag the Bich, give her the same treatment Arum got from both Mayweather and Pac after they met in that hotel room, and watch how quick this fight gets negotiated.

Comment

Working...
                      X