I think prime Kirkland destroys GGG at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    GGG is white?

Where are these insecurities coming from about phenotypes or skin colors!? Lol. I guess Ruslan is white too? Marquez is white?! Pacquiao is white? Canelo is white? Lmao.

Canelo has a better chance of being called an Irish American vs a majority saying that GGG is white. This is an American thing right? Surely a European wouldn't be dumb enough to say this! Drop GGG in the Alabama or Wisconsin and people will know off the batt that he's a non white ethnic foreigner. Look at GGGs brother, looking like a Turkic people.

People need to lay off the race card. Especially HBOs funny agenda...
    Sorry, you are right, I've looked better and now I see he is African American.

Comment

The OP made a mistake saying it's because he's white. He should have said its because he's not black. Or brown I guess...

If anyone knocks out 20 something guys in a row on my tv I'm watching. Same way I watched Tyson, same way I watched Lacy before he got exposed, same way I watch Wilder now..

It's funny all the guys that do hate him are all the same guys who love Floyd and used to hate on Manny...guess GGG is just the new guy for them to despise.

Comment

Kirkland???lol

Comment

I remember prime Kirkland turning down a catch-weight fight with Sergio Martinez. Sucks when you consider he came into the ring the same as Martinez. If James fought back in the '80s he would've been stuck at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            The OP made a mistake saying it's because he's white. He should have said its because he's not black. Or brown I guess...

If anyone knocks out 20 something guys in a row on my tv I'm watching. Same way I watched Tyson, same way I watched Lacy before he got exposed, same way I watch Wilder now..

It's funny all the guys that do hate him are all the same guys who love Floyd and used to hate on Manny...guess GGG is just the new guy for them to despise.
            Why would a Floyd fan hate Pacquiao? It's only #48. What does Floyd have to do with GGG? lol

Hating on a fighter is like good ole nut punching Golota. Only real hate atm that is purely genuine is Kovalev's racist ass ala HBO splendor!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Sorry, you are right, I've looked better and now I see he is African American.
              Yeah, and I just realized Canelo looks more white than GGG yet he's Mexican! Yeah GGG does look a little African American. You probably mean "black" right?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                I remember prime Kirkland turning down a catch-weight fight with Sergio Martinez. Sucks when you consider he came into the ring the same as Martinez. If James fought back in the '80s he would've been stuck at MW.
                Holy Fuck!! That would have been fight of the decade.

Comment

Yeah, it might have to do something with color and nationality.

Just like Mayweather complained "they" (whoever they are) didn't want no black boxer as P4P #1 (although he was recognized as P4P #1, the irony). What he really felt was HE didn't want a non-black boxer as P4P #1.

Yeah, some might call that racism.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                    Holy Fuck!! That would have been fight of the decade.
                    Martinez would have beat the hell out of Kirkland..to damn fast

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Tito was knocked down many times but it didn't mean much in his case. He was almost always up without a count and back on the attack. He had amazingly fast powers of recovery and was a very rugged boxer. He fought hard punchers his whole career but only once against Hopkins was he ever KOed. Tito was at his best at 147 and still excellent at 154 but 160 was too big for him. I think GGG would knock him out because GGG knocks everybody out. GGG hits considerably harder than Hopkins did at 160. I love both Trinidad and GGG but GGG is quit a bit bigger. When two great fighters meet the bigger one usually wins and I consider both Tito and GGG great fighters. By the way in almost all the fights Trinidad was knocked down in he quickly got up and went on to win the fight by KO.
                      So you agree with me, but still wanted to argue a non point. Great...the fact that Tito got up, has nothing to do with GGG. He was knocked down by guys at 147. What happened when he faced a big fighter like Hopkins?

Comment

Working...
                      X