Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Indirectly Admits That He Lost To Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley knows according to his own admission before fighting Pac he didnt beat Pac.

He said to beat Pac he has to take the fight to Pac, which JMM didnt do. He said to get a decision he has to attack, attack and attack some more. He did exactly the opposite.

So Bradley dug his own hole.

Comment

I can still see Bradley jogging and pounding his chest..."You ain't the best, I'm the best". You have to prove to me that you're better then me!

Come fight night he got a pounding from PAC and ran like a b!t(h .

Comment

Can't seem to find the fight, Timothy Bradley lost in....Was that Pacquiao belt he wearing there?

Comment

more like he respects pac as a fighter. he's been with pac in the ring so he knows what quality of a fighter pac is. a past prime, half-dedicated pac was still able to beat him (in the eyes of majority).

Comment

he admitted it in the postfight interview
            he said right there he has to rewatch the fight
            his trainer admitted it too
            "Tim didn't get KO'd, that's a victory to me"
            "don't blame us, blame the judges, they're the ones who gave it to us"
            they know Tim got murked

Comment

Thats not an indirect admission. He's simply implying that Pacquiao is a beast and Rios may need to go through tougher fighters before he's ready for Pacquiao.

Comment

I think Bradley lost to Pacquiao and it was not even a close fight. Everything I have read says the vast majority of fans and experts think Pacquiao won by a large amount. Bradley and his team have always said that Bradley won and would have KOed Pacquiao if not for Bradley's two "broke" feet. I voted that Bradley did not indirectly say he lost to Pacquiao. I think that is a big stretch. He may know in his heart that he lost to Pacquiao or he may truely believe he deserved the win. I can't read his mind. I am certain he will always say he deserved his win over Pacquiao. Bradley says he is willing to fight Garcia, Matthysse, or Rios at 140 or the Berto-Guerrero winner at 147. Good for him. I like all of those fights. Arum should try to get him one of those fights in spite of the promoter feud.I can understand him turning down fights with Peterson and Alvarado because beating either of them does nothing to raise his stock as a fighter. He would already be expected to easily beat them so a win over them gains him nothing.

Comment

^^^^^ one of the biggest myths in boxing. If you fel PAC won .... Fine. But not even close is what I can't live with. You tell me how u could've scored rounds 1,10,11,12 for anyone other than Bradley and why....
                  Also rounds 9 2 and 6 were very close could've gone either way

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    I tend to agree with the op. Bradley, through his comments, is inherently setting Pacquiao above himself as a fighter. Not something a proud champion that knew he was better would do.
                    Exactly. Once again, Bradley showing that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Like when he said "what if I lose to Khan?" on the radio. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      he admitted it in the postfight interview
                      he said right there he has to rewatch the fight
                      his trainer admitted it too
                      "Tim didn't get KO'd, that's a victory to me"
                      "don't blame us, blame the judges, they're the ones who gave it to us"
                      they know Tim got murked

youre a whore...

Comment

Working...
                      X