Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Mayweather Wants To Get KO'd - Fight Manny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach said the same thing after the Ortiz fight and then after the Cotto fight but was silent after the Guerrero and Alvarez fights. Roach is on video ducking fights for Manny. Dude needs to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      floyd hired ariza to see if manny was chicken to fight thats all.... cmon manny dont duck for the 5th time...
      Thats true manny doesnt duck but he also has no say whatsoever on who he fights, Arum will pull a fighter from 140 to fight manny at 147 for the first time. algieri is a clear cherry pick for team pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Floyd is a hypocrite /thread.

I just asked a non boxing fan and she said Floyd sounds like a hypocrite she literally doesn't give a crap about boxing.

I told her how Manny was ridiculed for using Ariza, now Floyd uses him it's ok. She said that's stupid.

ask "her" if she takes it in the the chuff...if she does then, ill do her but, can you get her to plead and beg me to stop.

Comment

Roach is pretty much right.

Any chance Floyd had of beating Pacquiao is gone now. He's on the slide.

Very ironic that in the end.. Pac was the one who made it over the line!

Floyd would get the utter **** smashed out of him!

Comment

Roach with the KOD.

Comment

Mayweather would win a landslide, boring points win over Pacquiao, it wouldn't even be close at this point. The fight is 5 years past it, in 2009 id say it was a 50-50 but not now.

Comment

Working...
              X