Collapse
No announcement yet.

****sexuality and boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emile Griffith, The Mighty Maricon, The Cuban ****-Sucker, was arguably the greatest fighter of the 60s.

Donald Curry is rumored to be "The Fort Worth Faaggot" and he was a hell of a fighter. Certainly more HOF worthy than fighters like Barry McGuigan, Ingemar Johannson, and Arturo Gatti.

Tyrone Everett liked men who dressed like Oscar De La Hoya. He took Alfredo Escalera to school.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedRain View Post
      The way i see it is that all us boxing fans are bi curious at the very least. Look at the facts....thousands of men turning upto a weigh-in like they care about weight! the truth is we're there to watch a man in his underwear flex is muscles and if we're really lucky enough, he'll take them off to make weight. Look at the excitement Canelo's fantastic snake caused on this forum. We watch it to watch men with great bodies and hope one of them dominates another one, we think we're enjoying the combat but subconsciously we are relating it to our sexual desires. Look how many of these threads come up and how often. Behind every joke there's an element of truth or wanting to admit something. The sooner us boxing fans admit we're all bi-curious at least, the more we can enjoy the sport together.
      you're a **** and think like a ****.

Comment

I think the ATG warrior, Achilles, was "suspect"...

Comment

A littel **** test

Do you like watching the weigh in`s because you get to see there body in only underpants ? no

Do you find boxers more attractive then other men ? yes

Are you concerned with a boxers dick size ? no

Did you feel glad when you saw the headline for this thread ? no

If you can say yes, to at least one of the questions, then you are a ******

>> I think boxers is more attractive than mmgays because we ballin

Comment

WTF?! i thought people here has matured recently. i go to the lounge and see many gay related thread and posters there reply with dignity not like 3 years a go when ****phobic run rampage. but seeing so many ****phobic reply in this thread just make me dumber.

IT'S JUST DUDE SUCKING DUDE, GET OVER IT!!
            Last edited by betmen; 06-07-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              Boxing is arguably one of the most gay friendly sports ever.

Its masculine as hell, strong men with amazing bodies that fight, and big male egos, the weigh ins, it docent get better then that.

I also overheard a couple of ****`s, talking about boxing, and the said that all ****`s love watching boxing.

A littel **** test

Do you like watching the weigh in`s because you get to see there body in only underpants ?
              I
              Do you find boxers more attractive then other men ?

Are you concerned with a boxers dick size ?

Did you feel glad when you saw the headline for this thread ?

If you can say yes, to at least one of the questions, then you are a ******
              I see what you did...you..you....your disingenuous

Comment

****phobia amongst boxing fans is crazy. Maybe fight sports just attract morons, I don't know.

I just cannot understand why anybody would care if a man prefers other men to women. It makes no difference to your life, so ****ing grow up.

Comment

Martinez dick pic and Cotto's yoga pants make this one of the gayest fights ever.

Comment

This is about the only thread that Anorak could be helpful in when talking boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's Stepson View Post
                      Suspect pictures + Invisible women= MoHo.
                      Explains why Sergio was so upset that Cotto did not give him any attention or play when they met at resort in Mexico. I knew it was a female reaction. I knew it was not a man response.
                      he definitely loves the co.ck

Comment

Working...
                      X