Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Terence Crawford: WBO Lightweight Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think gamboa wins on points but gets screwed by hometown judges for Crawford..

If gamboa brings his A-game, he will be very tough to beat

Comment

I'm going with Gamboa but Crawford does have skills along with a size advantage so I'm not too confident.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I'm going with Gamboa but Crawford does have skills along with a size advantage so I'm not too confident.
        Plus Gamboa's lay off. The guy could have been so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Tough call; riding with Warboa
          Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Crawford is going to destroy Shortboa.

jeeeesus lol

Comment

Crawford by wide ud

Comment

I don't know, what I do know is that Crawford's technique falls apart, he's indecisive a lot in the ring and his speed is decent. He leaves me discontent at times with the way he starts getting sloppy, not sold on the guy.

Gamboa is too small, the size difference was already alarming but he is capable of pulling it off. He'll need to pick his spots well and move in as soon as Crawford throws, attack with combinations then get out. Again Crawford isn't all that fast so Gamboa can do this.

Comment

Tough one to call for me. Crawford's size and Gamboa's inactivity are positives for Crawford. I think if Gamboa turns up at his best though, he will get the win. Just that Gamboa can blow hot and cold.

Interesting fight though, two talented guys..i'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Crawford by a mile, that guy is next wannabe Rigo for the 135lbs division, boring as hell to watch but very good.

Comment

Gotta go with Gamboa. He has the speed and power to trouble Crawford. I like Terrance also but I think Gamboa may be too much too soon for him in the pro game, even though he has a good amateur pedigree, so does Gamboa. Terrance likes to fight at his pace, I think Gamboa could pressure him and fight on the inside a lot and make him uncomfortable.

Comment

This version of yuri ?......Crawford all day

Comment

Working...
                      X