Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a fighter from 140-147 who can take Maidanas best shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to say Amir Khan on spaghetti legs. I like Maidana, a lot to admire about him but lets stop overrating him.

Comment

Freaken Pauie could probably knock out anyone with his best clean flush shot.

Comment

Provodnikov , Bradley, Pac

I saw that some people said Khan LOL, He got hit in an early round and ran for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
          Provodnikov , Bradley, Pac

I saw that some people said Khan LOL, He got hit in an early round and ran for the rest.
          Moving is a legit tactic. No one wants to get punched. There was a knockdown in that fight, and it was Maidana who went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Amir Khan!
            Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Devon Alexander, Kotelnik, a 102yr old Morales
            all pre garcia and ariza fights being mentioned I notice.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Freaken Pauie could probably knock out anyone with his best clean flush shot.
            Yeah..... no

Comment

Originally posted by LWO View Post
              Maidana has knocked out every fighter he's fought at 147 (except for Broner but he did floor him twice) his power is legit.
              Guess you missed the Alexander fight

Comment

Danny Garcia has the best chin in either division. I think he could take em.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Amir Khan has a glass chin and took his punches for 12 rounds...Alexander went 12 rounds with him....Hell Broner who isnt even a legit ww was taking his shots and fought till the end
                  greenk sent your way...He is starting to get the pacman treatment they expect him to knockout everyone of his opponent's when the power was only slightly above average to begin with...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Guess you missed the Alexander fight

Dang you're right, i thought that fight was at 140. I guess that answers the question then, Alexander can take Maidana's best shots.

Comment

Originally posted by LWO View Post
                      Dang you're right, i thought that fight was at 140. I guess that answers the question then, Alexander can take Maidana's best shots.
                      Devon was also holding on to Marcos arms for dear life.

Comment

Working...
                      X