No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: We'll Shock The World, Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner ©
    Im not excited about Alexander at all but atleast hes going to fight hard as he can. Don't think that a lot of these young dudes don't feel Floyd isnt right for the picking.

But with just happened to Marquez Floyd wont take anyone lightly.
    What makes think a quitter and a guy who got boo'ed out of the Barclays vs an ancient Bailey will fight as hard as he can? Or was that his hardest vs Bradley and Bailey?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
      Al Haymon told Team Alexander to say that statement, they know they ain't fighting Mayweather not enough money in that fight.
      Or maybe they just don't know, want the fight, and are saying this to pump themselves up.

Comment

Comparing yourself to a ******ed Leon Spinks who beat a beyond washed up Ali and still got his ass kicked in the rematch? That's low

This ***** lost to Kotelnik, Matthysse and Bradley why Floyd even considering him is beyond me...

Comment

Alexander lmao no you won't shock the world..you'll give us just what we expected, Mayweather outclasses you..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            oh please....dont pump up the fight. Alexander ......lmfao...
            It's true.

It doesn't matter if Mayweather was in there with a lightweight.

One of Mayweather's best attributes is his dedication to the sport. He might be flashy with his money and have a loud mouth etc but no one can deny that when it comes time to be professional and dedicate himself to the sport, there's not many in the history of Boxing that can match Mayweather in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
              They weren't gifts, he win 2 close fights. End of story.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Those victories come more gift wrapped if Santa announced the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It would be very, very funny if the blueprint to beat Mayweather all these years was to throw crappy 1-2s and hug.
                I literally LMAO at this.

I can just picture every potential Floyd opponent, practicing weak ass 1-2's, grunting, and hugging.
                Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-07-2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

24/7 is going to be May and Cunningham since Devon wont/don't say ****

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    It would be very, very funny if the blueprint to beat Mayweather all these years was to throw crappy 1-2s and hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Gifts against Kotelnik and Matthysse, but somehow you beat Mayweather? What a garbage fight.
                      Last time I checked gifts were not bad to get...I love gifts

Comment

Working...
                      X