Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Ricky Hatton says Manny Pacquiao should retire from boxing after his knockout defeat to Juan Manuel Marquez.

The Briton, a former light-welterweight and welterweight champion, was knocked out by Pacquiao in May 2009 in what was his second loss as a professional. He retired for a second time last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hatton has experienced this, first hand, from Pacquiao, so I respect his perspective and opinion, but he waited 3 years to attempt a comeback and still didn't look half bad.

I'd like to see Pacquiao end his career on a fight that didn't end in brutal KO.

I was glad to see Hatton go out on his last fight TBH, because it showed him mustering up the courage to face his demons.

Comment

who the fuhk does hatton dad thinks he is?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i dont agree , i think if he gets back on the jucie like marquez i would love to see a 5th fight

but hey hatton knows better than all of us

Comment

Pac should take one more easy fight in the Philipines in front of his fans and call it a wrap.
          Nothing more to prove, and we saw the lingering effects of a brutal KO on Paul Williams.
          Even though a guy may get cleared and seems alright he will never be the same.
          Manny has done more than enough for boxing and has plenty of money to make elsewhere.

Comment

he seemed pretty pumped after the ko, and with the wanting to fight in april, although might not be giving him the time phsically to recover, mentally he seems just as hungry

after somethin like that i think my hunger would be shot and i'd be talking about retirement

Comment

pac will not retire on a KO loss

Comment

Crazy

Pacquiao should come back. The fact of the matter is, this is boxing. One mistake and a fight is over. Look at Lennix Lewis, he got knocked out by Hasim Rahman. He successfully came back. To be quite honest with you, I thought, despite the knock down, and the knockout. Pacquiao looked sensational. I thought, right up until the knockout, that was the best Manny Pacquiao in several years.

That's just my honest opinion. The shot he got hit with, would have K.O'd anyone. He should come back just to see if his chin, and heart are still in the game. Not a lot of people could have beat the Pacquiao from saturday, Marquez deserves all the credit in the world, but let's not s h i t all over pacquiao too much. Some of you guys are hating so hard on him it's sad. I mean, how many highly entertaining fights did Pac give us this decade? I was never unhappy with a pay per view purchase when he was on it. With the exception of Pacquiao Marquez 3.

Comment

Pac should beat the shit out of Bradley then call it a day.

Comment

Mannys a 20 mil per fight fighter. He doesnt need to retire. But he does need to fight the top guys if he wants to continue to make that kind of scratch.

Comment

Working...
                    X