Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We barely heard Cortez say "Fight", WHILE HE WAS MIC'ed UP, Ortiz couldnt have heard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he did say it.

Terrible excuse. Ortiz dug his own grave in that fight. He was cheating, and got paid back.

I find it incredible everyone is so biased against Floyd. I hate him, but he is smart, skillful, and just too ****ing good. He doesnt care about being a nice guy. He didnt cheat. Ortiz deserved it.

In boxing, u have to be really objective when ur dislike for a fighter clouds ur judgement on him and his achievements.

Comment

Cortez said " let's go" end of thread.

Comment

If Cortez said 'fight' and the Prime Time team seemed convince he did, then its all mute. At that moment all the blame lies on Ortiz as the fight was on. Defend yourself at all times and it was all legal.

Comment

Originally posted by medved View Post
          His props?

For what? Needing 2 punches to ko ortiz who was turned away from him with his feet planted and looking at the ref?

Anyone in world regardless of chin can be ko'd by 1 sucker punch, u dont have to be strong, a little kid can do it. When your body not expecting it.

I thought floyd was the best in the world? Is this how he has to fight? He couldnt prove it in the ring so he goes for the cheapest shot in boxing in over 10 years?

Yea, im sure you guys are real proud of floyd for that.

Ortiz already had a point taken away, but i guess it wouldve been okay for floyd to pull out his mac-10 and shoot him? Cuz u know 2 wrongs = right.

Floyd proves again him and his family are gutter ball criminals who would kill their own father for some cash.

Real respectfull! You guys proud!
          i ask you now medved

was anything floyd did illegal??

simple yes or no

floyd is not ortiz, he is not cortez...

I will ask you again what did floyd do that was illegal...

If you say sucker punch, what the **** do you think the logic is behind feinting??

Its to catch an opponent off guard.

Facts floyd wasnt dirty and it wasnt illegal.

You mad, but so what....

Had ortiz knocked floyd on his ass i would have been like damn may should have been paying attention. The man has a high guard in ortiz's face.

Dont lay dumb with me cokk sucker...

Comment

it was classless

but so was the headbutt and uve gott protect urself

after the first left he looked away and dropped his hands to his waist

then got caught with the final right while looking at the ref

come on ortiz. stupid mistake

i hate to say it...

but it was ortiz's fault

Comment

Bottom line is that once more, Ortiz wanted to quit, and he did.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                it was classless

but so was the headbutt and uve gott protect urself

after the first left he looked away and dropped his hands to his waist

then got caught with the final right while looking at the ref

come on ortiz. stupid mistake

i hate to say it...

but it was ortiz's fault
                i agree. stupid move by ortiz.

but floyd didn't need to that cheap shiiiit. the fight could have ended better

Comment

So true. Most people are looking for one guy to blame but it was all of them. Cortez for not being clear and seperating the two, Ortiz for not paying full attention and being too trusting, and Floyd for hugging and using that trust to cheapshot the guy who doesn't know he's fighting. Not a good thing for his legacy and 100% avoidable. There's enough blame to go around. None of them will admit they were wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                  X