Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is almost as tired as floyd-manny. ts sucks balls.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      you should give me another red cos ive never heard of him, im in too

jerry west in boxing terms sounds like a bum with a record 4-32
      here's a pic of jerry west.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        this is almost as tired as floyd-manny. ts sucks balls.
        it's an alt.

Comment

Jordan didn't have a m,enace like Shaq to lead him in his early years, and he was just flat out better in everything except probably 3 point shooting.

Comment

Kobe obsessed Jordan haters anthem...

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
              people need to get off kobe's nuts.

1.) Jordan has better stats in about every catagory. plus better shot selection.

2.) Jordan accomplishments (10 scoring titles, 5 MVP's, 10 time all defensive team, defensive player of the year) take a **** on kobe's accomplishments.

3.) Jordan never won 3 championships as a sidekick, and i kno laker fans wanna say "it doesnt matter" but it does, becaz 1999-2003 version of Shaq > 1999-2003 version of kobe, and thats just facts. if you wanna count a sidekicks championships then pippin is better then kobe lol.

4.) longevity, Kobe is already showing signs of decline, where as Jordan was still averaging 30pts a game in his mid to late 30's.
              1. yes he does have better stats.

2. yes he has better accomplishments , it doesn't **** on kobe's though. there are accomplishments kobe is in reach of passing jordan.

3. "sidekick" kobe is stupid to say. it's media talk. kobe was a shaq sidekick for the 1st half of his career. you can call him a sidekick up to 2000 their 1st title. after that they were close to equal and some give kobe the edge.

people sometimes only watch the finals and see shaq dominate (eastern teams who made the finals had no big men)

i suggest you look up all the western conf playoffs of the lakers 2000-2004.

4. jordan didn't show signs of decline in his early 30's? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Jordan didn't have a m,enace like Shaq to lead him in his early years, and he was just flat out better in everything except probably 3 point shooting.
                yeah shaq is so great.

tell me again why he couldn't win with prime penny hardaway?

tell me again why he couldn't win with 2 all star guards in van exel and jones?

yeah he was solely responsible for kobe's success.

fat ass has to wait for a 17 yr. old kid to get some experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  1. yes he does have better stats.

2. yes he has better accomplishments , it doesn't **** on kobe's though. there are accomplishments kobe is in reach of passing jordan.

3. "sidekick" kobe is stupid to say. it's media talk. kobe was a shaq sidekick for the 1st half of his career. you can call him a sidekick up to 2000 their 1st title. after that they were close to equal and some give kobe the edge.

people sometimes only watch the finals and see shaq dominate (eastern teams who made the finals had no big men)

i suggest you look up all the western conf playoffs of the lakers 2000-2004.

4. jordan didn't show signs of decline in his early 30's? LMAO
                  Jordan in his thirtys couldn't straight power his way to the hook and soar like he used to, but his long range and mid range jumper became better than ever, his defense was also superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    yeah shaq is so great.

tell me again why he couldn't win with prime penny hardaway?

tell me again why he couldn't win with 2 all star guards in van exel and jones?

yeah he was solely responsible for kobe's success.

fat ass has to wait for a 17 yr. old kid to get some experience.
                    He couldn't win with Penny because of a better center in Olajuwan, and Duncan and Robinson in their early years together put their foot down on the west.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Jordan in his thirtys couldn't straight power his way to the hook and soar like he used to, but his long range and mid range jumper became better than ever, his defense was also superb.
                      i didn't say he wasn't very good in his 30's.

i'm responding to his post when he said "kobe is showing signs of declining" (which kobe is ATHLETICALLY) but he didn't think jordan wasn't declining.

jordan also began slowing down a little. still great though.

Comment

Working...
                      X