Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flyod should be ashamed... Fans needs fight to happen!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Dude, Tyson asked Evander to test. Know ur facts
    i don't care...pac is a different dog.

clearly this ost is only a smokescreen for cowards. bwhahahahahaha!

if floyd's not afraid, just fight and stop the yadda yadda! bwahahahahaha!

Comment

If your clean why run from a drug test and a 40 million dollar payday?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
        Ive watch some Mike Tyson highlights and this short guy compared to most of his HUGE opponents where knocking them all out lefts and rights!!! First thing came to my mind is Flyods requesting all this unecessary OST testing and trying as he says "only to even out the playing field".
        Lets put this on prospective Flyod being a much bigger guy, has perfect the sweet science of boxing (as what *****s called his style), very quick and adjust his style as he fights. Pretty much everything is on Flyod side if you think of it.
        But then again the more I think of Flyods previous opponents, its all calculated to his advantage wheither its weight, height, speed, controversial OST testing which are paid by DLH/Mayweathers, and most importantly he will only seem to fight if he gets a mental or physical advantage before a fight even starts!!!
        IMO, every traits Flyod got is a an act of cowardness, from his controversial retirement to what most people accused him of ducking Cotto, Margarito, younger Mosley. I think this is the time where Flyod Mayweather needs to proved that he is the best, by beating the best P4P Manny Pacquiao.
        what is your first language.......or what type of head trauma did u sustain.
        this post is great, "knocking them out lefts and rights"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
          If your clean why run from a drug test and a 40 million dollar payday?
          did you ask floy teh duck the same question if he want the 40 mil and pac is easy work peds or no peds, why the ost?

bwahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
          X