Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol interview. "I wasn't even knocked down!" Starling said after being KTFO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol interview. "I wasn't even knocked down!" Starling said after being KTFO.

As seen below welterweight champion Marlon Starling is the victim of a shot after the bell and gets brutally KTFO.

The post-fight interview commences at about 4:00 and Marlon Starling clearly has no idea what happened and thereby gives us all a lol-moment:

He's really out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      As seen below welterweight champion Marlon Starling is the victim of a shot after the bell and gets brutally KTFO.

The post-fight interview commences at about 4:00 and Marlon Starling clearly has no idea what happened and thereby gives us all a lol-moment:

Its funny in a sad way. He really had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Its funny in a sad way. He really had no idea.
        It is kinda sad yeah. Still the comedic value is pretty high. He is absolutely certain that he injured his leg and that he wasn't even knocked down.

But let's face it. Merchant probably shouldn't have continued the interview.

Comment

lol that's pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I remember watching this fight as a kid with my dad. Ill never forget that fight and interview.

Comment

I hate J. Cortez.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                I hate J. Cortez.
                The result of the fight was later changed to a no-contest actually, but Molinares became champion still.

As far as I remember it was the only KD of Starlings career. He's best remembered for derailing Mark Brelands path to greatness.

Comment

Working...
                X