Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the new Fight Night will be announced soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    actually, buddy, you told me i couldnt win a round. I believe I did that atleast several times and you know what, we can go again ima do better this time send da invite *****
    Lol u won 1 rd out of 9 and u quit twice one on ur fourth kd u knew u wasn't getting up and u quit. The other time me u quit after I dropped u in the 3rd u knew u was outclassed and couldn't take it it's that simple. I ain't hating I simply backed up what I said u didn't.

Comment

Good fights Killamoneymike no hard feelings all I did was back up what I said, we had 4 fights I won all, I wanna keep it cool with u on here bro .

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        Good fights Killamoneymike no hard feelings all I did was back up what I said, we had 4 fights I won all, I wanna keep it cool with u on here bro .
        na no hard feelings bro. you were the better man. your skills were highly respectable, i gotta give it to you. i just didnt like when you were doing that repeated replay stuff but its all good.

was i better than you thought i would be though? i KNOW those fights were no walk in the park for you. yea you won most of the rounds but there were some close rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          I was literally thinking about that last night, out of no where. I don't even have a PS3 anymore, but that's the only reason why I'd buy another one.
          I am with you on this one as well lol . My only purpose of buying a ps3 when I had one ,was to just play Fight night,then the glitches started appearing and it messed up my ps3 console twice, I thought it was the console, but apparently it was the game itself . I don't think EA even cared about it they didn't fix the problem at all. If they got it right this time . I might buy a ps3 again.
          Last edited by Ant Dgk; 02-02-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

I still play the game but they def need a new one. That straight right spam sucks. And people who will only go backwards suck ass. I can understand if im pressuring you. But if I stop going forward and the action stops cuz they are too scared to forward is a some hoe ****. Guys make u chase them around in order just to fight. If u don't chase them, they won't play. They just sit on the other side of the ring.

Comment

aint nobody want it..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                aint nobody want it..

Nobody want what bro?

Comment

Man I don't like none of the fight nights. Idk how to explain it, the movements just don't feel fluent or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Man I don't like none of the fight nights. Idk how to explain it, the movements just don't feel fluent or something.

ye bro unofrotuntelly no boxing games are too realistic so we gotta work with what we have.

Comment

I'd love for them to make a great boxing game. I hate EA as a company though. They ruin everything they touch. Fight Night Champion could of been way better, but it's literally the only boxing game.

Comment

Working...
                      X