Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the guy who challenged me to find a worse comedy movie...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the guy who challenged me to find a worse comedy movie...

here you go

Can't see the video...........is it Pootie Tang?

Comment

The worst comedy I've ever attempted to watch was "Smiley Face" with Anna Farris. It had ZERO funny moments in it, and I aborted after 35 mins.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Is that even a real movie trailer?

Comment

I dont think this is a comedy, its laughably bad, but its not intended to be a comedy.

Comment

The IMDB.com user reviews:

User Reviews

It's Brilliant!

11 March 2006 | by greenescreen (United States) – See all my reviews

This movie is a pure treasure. I'd highly recommend renting, or buying, and watching intoxicated. This is a true treat from the filmmakers out there. Wow. And wait til you see Ryan Fly. You may have seen your sparkler do it on the Fourth of July...but this truly will not disappoint. Every actor gives their best performance and really make the characters real. It really is a marvelous sight to see that Andy Weiss fly though. Note: there is one scene of sexual innuendo Nintendo. You'll have to watch and find it. Can't wait til the sequel comes out..."Ryan Trying' Flyin' Again!" Until then...see this film. It's Brilliant!

Comment

WTF did I just watch?

Comment

Working...
              X