No announcement yet.

Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that Hamas is firing rockets into Israel -- But it is a direct result of the recent assassination of the Hamas Leader by Israel.

Here's where it gets sticky, Israel violated the cease-fire by targeting the Hamas leader, and instigated the retaliatory firing of rockets into Israel by Hamas supporters. Prior to the Assassination, there was relative quiet {as quiet as it can be in that area of the world}

Why did Israel target and kill Hamas leaders, WHO JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE BEEN DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED BY THE Palestinians. What would Israel do, if Hamas targeted and killed Netanyahu ????
    More than 700 rockets were launched into Israel this year before it launched the offensive last week to take out the Hamas leader. Thats 700 rockets fired into Israeli civilian populations in just over 10 months.

The "sticky situation" is funny because you claim they are retaliatory rockets for killing the hamas leader and then claim there was "relative quiet" when in fact 700 rockets were fired into Israel during this "relative quiet"

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      But what are the actual facts about who's in the higher positions and are majority owners of the mainstream media? You need to be either Jewish (Redstone, Blitzer, etc) married to a Jew (Connie Chung) or gay (Anderson Cooper - you find gays non-threatening) to be in a high media position nowadays.

Do the research.

What is most shocking is the Forbes list of top hundred wealthiest Americans. In 2000, I was surprised that 24 of the top 100 were the "chosen", despite being only 2.4% of the US population.

But what's really shocking is that since then, virtually ALL the NEW people (top people in Facebook, Google, Yahoo, etc) in the Forbes top 100 are guess what? It's over 40% now. If you count the Waltons (not Jewish, that's why you hate them, Russian Crushin) as one, the percentage of "chosen" in the top 100 is getting close to 50%. The billionaire WASPS are getting OLD, they are gradually being replaced by young people from the "chosen".
      I dont even know who these "Waltons" you are referring to even are

You're seriously losing it bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So what if he used to be jewish? Anyone can make conspiracy nut youtube videos
        That may be the case but in this instance has he got his facts right? The truth is the truth regardless of the messenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
          That may be the case but in this instance has he got his facts right? The truth is the truth regardless of the messenger.
          Yea just like 9/11 conspiracy nuts have the "facts" about what really happened on 9/11. You can collect facts but you can also assemble then to make up whatever conspiracy you want

And i agree, its not about the messenger, its about the message, thats my whole point

Comment

Yea just like 9/11 conspiracy nuts have the "facts" about what really happened on 9/11. You can collect facts but you can also assemble then to make up whatever conspiracy you want

And i agree, its not about the messenger, its about the message, thats my whole point
            Hey, Now you are being silly. The guys he claims own and run the media outfits either own or run them or don't . These are definable facts and you don't need to drop to silly levels of argument to murky up the waters by ropeing it in with 9 11 conspiracy theories.
            Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              Hey, Now you are being silly. The guys he claims own and run the media outfits either own or run them or don't . These are definable facts and you don't need to drop to silly levels of argument to murky up the waters to rope it in with 9 11 conspiracy theories.
              No the point he is making is that Jews control the media, and it seems that you agree and looking at your previous post that the media is hiding Palestine's "proposal for peace", you believe that theres a conspiracy against Palestine being enacted by the Jews

Yes this is a conspiracy theory, just like 9/11, which the Jews did as well, obviously

Comment

No, but that's always been your tactic. Label your enemies as insane, right?

But people can check the Forbes list of 2000 and compare it to the 2012 list and do a little research, they'll find I'm right.

You know the Waltons are the non-Jewish family that owns the Wal-Mart (why it gets bashed by you and the media) and they are among the ever-shrinking number of non-Jews on the Forbes top 100 list of richest people in the USA.
                I have never made a single statement about the Waltons, and i didnt even know or care is they're jewish or not

And where did i say "my enemies" were insane?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  There's no conspiracy.

It's just a group of supremacists who believe they are the "chosen" race, and regard the rest of us as cattle.

Comment

There's no conspiracy.

It's just a group of supremacists who believe they are the "chosen" race, and regard the rest of us as cattle.
                    Yes and 9/11 hologram planes isnt a conspiracy as well

Comment

No the point he is making is that Jews control the media, and it seems that you agree and looking at your previous post that the media is hiding Palestine's "proposal for peace", you believe that theres a conspiracy against Palestine being enacted by the Jews

Yes this is a conspiracy theory, just like 9/11, which the Jews did as well, obviously
                      So are you saying that the US media is totally impartial on the Israel/Palestine issue and not biased in favor of Israel?

Cut out the childish slander attemts and stick to the facts because the person that is using conspiracy theory as a weapon to discredit is you and it makes you come over as a cry baby jerk that has to drop below their intelligence level in order to have a go back. You can do better than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X