Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people on this site are into invading others' privacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you do something so malicious over a boxing forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      simple answer - and i know it's immature but some people think that they can say and do anything online. even make up rubbish about people, trying to tear their lives apart with lies. It's those people who i Hold a grudge against and I am like an elephant. I never forget. Ask Nodogoshi. He got some red K 3 years after he gave me some. I was just waiting to build me rep up.

He and I are dawgs now though. He's one of the smarter cats on here.

Comment

and I know exactly how petty it is. I am just very immature.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          simple answer - and i know it's immature but some people think that they can say and do anything online. even make up rubbish about people, trying to tear their lives apart with lies. It's those people who i Hold a grudge against and I am like an elephant. I never forget. Ask Nodogoshi. He got some red K 3 years after he gave me some. I was just waiting to build me rep up.

Yes but the whole thing stays on a boxing forum.

If it carries over to real life then that's a line you don't cross, I assume that's what he means by privacy; leaking facebooks, phone numbers and things?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

that sounds like a healthy beef to me

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I can see where he's coming from, I've got to Red K DMTB as soon as it lets me.

Comment

isn't that what Facebook is for.

Comment

If it carries over to real life then that's a line you don't cross, I assume that's what he means by privacy; leaking facebooks, phone numbers and things?
                  to be fair, if i ever decide to retaliate, it would only be here on this site so I do see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i got a slight case of OCD.

Comment

Agree, your beefs on here should stay in the universe that is this forum, anything that stays within the limits of the forum is and should be fair game if you get into it with other posters, but not beyond that.

Comment

Working...
                      X