Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is running for your life in a match really 'beautiful boxing' ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is running for your life in a match really 'beautiful boxing' ?

Or just fighting like a sissy? Pretty boy Algieri obviously has a lot of Gay fans..:gay:

Originally posted by packyow View Post
    Or just fighting like a sissy? Pretty boy Algieri obviously has a lot of Gay fans..:gay:
    What is he supposed to do, stand there and let the pressure fighter swarm him? and unload on him? for YOUR enjoyment because the fighter you like didnt win? Thats not Chris's style.. running is when you have your back turned, not lateral movement. He outboxed Ruslan in every single round and Ruslan had absoultely nothing for him, and cried at the end like a sissy girl that he cant fight boxers LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by packyow View Post
      So in your opinion, you shouldnt use the ring or use lateral movement. You should stand there and get hit, How is that boxing? What seemed to be the problem wasnt during the match it was before the match....The commentators knew what type of style Algeri used, Provo knew what type of style he used, remember he said Algeri used a style that was difficult for him. Well shouldnt have ROACH trained him for that style? Isnt that Roachs' fault that his boxer wasnt PREPARED properly for that style? trainers get so much credit for their boxers wins but an obvious screw up and there is nothing said. Roach brought an ill-prepared fighter to a boxing match and he paid for it.

Comment

WOW....dats why bradley had a concussion for 12 rounds and almost lost...trying to outfight the wrong opponent......U SAID LIKE A IDIOT

Comment

If Provo would learn to throw a jab instead of walking towards people like hes the juggernaut this wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I scored it 110 to 106 for Ruslan. .I think there is a big difference between using movement or making a guy miss and running like a scared kitten for the whole bout..

Comment

I meant 116 to 110 Provo..

Comment

I have not seen anybody mention this, but I think the height difference played a factor in Provo having trouble landing. In any case, Ruslan is limited fighter with only one way of going about things.

Comment

at "running for your life".

Algieri is not a brawler so why would we stand right in front of Prov and slug with him?

Granted Algieri doesn't have the most crowd pleasing style and I personally think he lost the the fight, but he didn't "run for his life".

Comment

I'm sorry but I think he ran like a sissy..

Comment

Working...
                    X