Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd ever fight Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol people really believe mayweather is scarred it makes no sense other than thats all they got cause of that big zero in his record. i think guerrero might be a harder fight then canelo at this point regardless who he fights people will say he is scarred
    Last edited by Cinci Champ; 01-01-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

The plan was Floyd to fight Guerrero and Cotto fight Canelo on the undercard
      The winners fight in sept
      From what I hear,Floyd will fight Guerrero,Canelo will fight Trout and the winners will meet in sept
      It's why Ellerbe and his people were so vocal on a massive year coming

On a side note,fighting once a year was a great way to ensure his ppv numbers were high when negotiating the Pacquiao fight but that isn't really a concern now so I think he will fight twice this year

Comment

Are u serious? They are on a collision course, everyone knows that. It is already on the works according to GBP.

Comment

floyd is not scared of canelo, but he will always take the easier fight no matter what
          if marquez kos pacquiao again and calls floyd out he would face him rather than canelo
          if bradley gets a big win he will also get the mayweather shot because he is easier than canelo

Comment

Canelo really has to impress against Trout now, the pressure is now on and if he fails to beat trout then he would have cost GBP, himself and Mayweather a lot of money, I hope Mayweather fights Trout if he beats Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Canelo really has to impress against Trout now, the pressure is now on and if he fails to beat trout then he would have cost GBP, himself and Mayweather a lot of money, I hope Mayweather fights Trout if he beats Canelo.
              no if he impresses floyd will duck him no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                no if he impresses floyd will duck him no doubt
                Nope that's Pacquiao, To fight Mayweather you have to impress in your previous fight and be PPV worthy (Probably Latino).

Comment

canelo's too inexperienced....victor ortiz looked strong before floyd exposed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Nope that's Pacquiao, To fight Mayweather you have to impress in your previous fight and be PPV worthy (Probably Latino).
                    I really do think that's how he picks his fights. It doesn't matter how great the opponent is only that he looked good his last time out. Unless they bring big money than I don't think he cares. That's how Ortiz and Guerrero got their shot, assuming it is the Ghost but let's be honest.... it will be.

Canelo has to look good against trout, and I'm not sure he will look that great. I do have Canelo winning but not in dominating fashion, but we'll see if it happens.

After that I see Canelo losing pretty bad to Mayweather, which if it happens...we shall see.

Comment

I don't think Golden Boy would dare to expose Canelo with a good fighter, or with an actual Junior Middle Weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X