Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is just milking it with all these statements

"No talks, I'm retired"

"Haye looks really bad in the gym against a super middleweight"

He's trying to up his money to the maximum amount.

Comment

I can't believe people would actaully pay to see this **** fight. Haye couldn't even handle Wlad. So what can he do with Vitali ?

Comment

Haye would do a lot better against Vitalli than he did Wlad. Haye has always done well against taller, straight moving boxer/punchers that allow him to move and counter. Wlad was too accomplished as a boxer for Haye which negated his speed. Vitalli is a different story- unless he gets clipped...

Comment

Erm, Boxing Scence taking quotes from THE DAILY STAR !

oh please.

Comment

Not only that, but it’s pretty much common knowledge that the big man’s next fight is against Chris Arrola

Comment

Hopefully Haye will make a 'comeback' ... Like it or not, it's the biggest HW fight as Boente pointed out. Come on Davey, show us what you got.

Comment

the only fight that would draw david haye from retirement is a rematch with wladigay.
                he struggled in the gym the other day when sparring with georgey groves.
                however, i would still pick him to ko the younger brother.
                i think if the elder of the two catches him clean its game over.
                but, lets not forget, everytime haye was getting shots off....wladigay was holding.
                no arguments about losing, haye did not play the right game with the geezer.
                watch replay of the fight and see what happened on the occasions that wladigay did get hit......he held on.
                haye should have insisted on a rematch clause within contract.
                and, nearly forgot....not that the scoring was even close but, everyone knows you have to score a ko to get a draw in nazisville.
                just look at sven otgay.
                all ****s.

Comment

lolll at people thinking david haye struggled against george groves in sparring did you see adam booths smile whilst saying what he said this fight is ON my moneys on vitali but haye always has a punchers chance..

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
                    lolll at people thinking david haye struggled against george groves in sparring did you see adam booths smile whilst saying what he said this fight is ON my moneys on vitali but haye always has a punchers chance..
                    The fight ISNT on, trust me.

Vitali is fighting Chris Areola next. The only truth to the report is that the fight will be announced after the Wlad / Mormeck fight.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      the only fight that would draw david haye from retirement is a rematch with wladigay.
                      he struggled in the gym the other day when sparring with georgey groves.
                      however, i would still pick him to ko the younger brother.
                      i think if the elder of the two catches him clean its game over.
                      but, lets not forget, everytime haye was getting shots off....wladigay was holding.
                      no arguments about losing, haye did not play the right game with the geezer.
                      watch replay of the fight and see what happened on the occasions that wladigay did get hit......he held on.
                      haye should have insisted on a rematch clause within contract.
                      and, nearly forgot....not that the scoring was even close but, everyone knows you have to score a ko to get a draw in nazisville.
                      just look at sven otgay.
                      all ****s.
                      WOW you ****ing idiot. (waldigay would **** you and you would love it)

this fight will get made at some point but i think they draw it out a bit for the cash, then haye gets his bum handed to him again but in a more painfull manor this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X