No announcement yet.

Can we at least get Cotto-Floyd @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Honestly, I would expect Cotto to beat Jr, I think he's just a much better fighter even though Jr would be a live opponent.

I would without a doubt give him all the credit in the world for beating Canelo and Angulo.

Personally I think the Canelo fight would be a "pick em" fight because it would take place in the near future and Canelo is big strong and will get better.

I think Cotto would lose to Angulo though, Angulo is Margarito 2.0, possibly being a better boxer. His style is not a good one for Cotto. Pressure fighter with an iron chin and KO power in both hands.
    Angulo would be the only one out of the three that I would say has the best shot, but then again, Cintron clearly outboxed Angulo and Cotto IMO is a way better/smarter boxer than The Frog! Especially Cotto having that great jab which imo is very under estimated. Angulo would fight him exactly like Margarito so as long as Cotto can fight smart and stay away from that, I think he can win easily....if he bangs with Angulo...then he is asking for trouble and like you said..its a style that is not good for Cotto.

Comment

Working...
    X