Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SERGIO MARTINEZ :"I feel that I will knock Paul Williams out and leave no doubts."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio is going to KO Paul and I like the kid, but Paul is going to see a completely different Sergio in there with a full gas tank and training camp....I don't see how Martinez can lose this, he's going to KO Williams but the Punisher has so much heart he'll go down swinging like a warrior.....it's gonna be a good ass fight

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      why did margarito not agree to a rematch after he beat cotto if thats the case? or do you not remeber arum and margarito turning down a rematch with williams

Listen,you shouldnt belive what Paul Williams says.

He claims that he is most avoided man ever,and he avoids everyone left and right.

He is the guy who solds 10 tickets per fight and demands 50/50 split against champions like Pavlik.

He wanted 50/50 split against number 1 welterweight Margarito which have huge fan base in America and Mexico.

So he demand himself out of that fight cuz he knows that TIJUANA TORNADO would ran over him in few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        You must be high off your ass if you think this is in anyway true.

I'll clean you out of all your points if you're serious about this.

never bet with a swindler.

5 million points pwill beats overrated sergio.

Comment

your right but that was because he wanted to fight the bigger name fighter in cotto , where as margarito turned down a rematch for no reason other than he didn't wanna fight williams
          Maybe he wanted to fight "bigger name" Mosley? And he did, whereas Williams fought Quintana....

Comment

going for the KO is probably exactly what Williams wants, I would love for Martinez to stand and fight I am sure, Martinez best bet is to BOX...NOT FIGHT

Williams has a good chin and Martinez Power is Decent but not great so I don't see him winning by KO but he could get a SD or UD

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              Listen,you shouldnt belive what Paul Williams says.

He claims that he is most avoided man ever,and he avoids everyone left and right.

He is the guy who solds 10 tickets per fight and demands 50/50 split against champions like Pavlik.

He wanted 50/50 split against number 1 welterweight Margarito which have huge fan base in America and Mexico.

So he demand himself out of that fight cuz he knows that TIJUANA TORNADO would ran over him in few rounds.
              does margarito have a large fan base in the u.s. or in texas vegas and cali?
              williams had just beat the so called #1 ww so he deserved a 50/50 split. after margarito beat cotto he was actin like he was was worried about losin his belt because he said the same thing about mosley not deserving a 50/50 split when shane is a much bigger name in the boxing world than margarito is.it seem like that was an excuse not to fight anyone but the unworthy shane mosley burst his bubble and let him know that he is the one that didn't deserve the money he was gettin because he is nothing more than an overrated cheatin bum

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Maybe he wanted to fight "bigger name" Mosley? And he did, whereas Williams fought Quintana....
                he didn't wanna fight shane either, don't you remember margarito sayin that shane didn't desrve a 50/50 split but hbo wanted the fight to happen so they gave margo some extra money to make the fight happen.

Comment

he didn't wanna fight shane either, don't you remember margarito sayin that shane didn't desrve a 50/50 split but hbo wanted the fight to happen so they gave margo some extra money to make the fight happen.
                  Yeah...whats your point? Williams only wanted to rematch Margarito when he was worth more money post Cotto. I dont really condone either but thats the way it is.

Comment

does margarito have a large fan base in the u.s. or in texas vegas and cali?
                    williams had just beat the so called #1 ww so he deserved a 50/50 split. after margarito beat cotto he was actin like he was was worried about losin his belt because he said the same thing about mosley not deserving a 50/50 split when shane is a much bigger name in the boxing world than margarito is.it seem like that was an excuse not to fight anyone but the unworthy shane mosley burst his bubble and let him know that he is the one that didn't deserve the money he was gettin because he is nothing more than an overrated cheatin bum

Paul Williams doesnt deserve 50/50 split against Margarito.

I would give him like 20/80 split if I were Margarito at that time.

And Margarito is not a cheater and Texas commision found him innocent like he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Yeah...whats your point? Williams only wanted to rematch Margarito when he was worth more money post Cotto. I dont really condone either but thats the way it is.
                      the point is if margarito knows he can beat williams than why didn't he?
                      if you weren't busy tryin to make one fighter look good for another fighters benefit you would understand what the whole conversation was about but instead you just wanted to put your 2 censt in to try to defend margarito probably because he about to fight pacquiao but the conversation was about williams bein a skill less bum yet margarito is made out to be some great fighter but yet he lost to williams and the pac fans said that margarito just started late and could beat williams if he wanted to

Comment

Working...
                      X