No announcement yet.

Wlad with chin = GOAT at HW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad with chin = GOAT at HW?

I say he would have beat them all if he had a chin, agree or disagree?

i partially disagree. i dont think theres anything wrong with his chin and personally consider it to have been more of a stamina issue. sanders just caught him with fast shots he didnt see. if he had such a bad chin he wouldnt get up or attempt to get up everytime he gets knocked down.

to answer the actual question, i think a prime wlad gives any other prime heavyweight in history a good run for their money

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      i partially disagree. i dont think theres anything wrong with his chin and personally consider it to have been more of a stamina issue. sanders just caught him with fast shots he didnt see. if he had such a bad chin he wouldnt get up or attempt to get up everytime he gets knocked down.

to answer the actual question, i think a prime wlad gives any other prime heavyweight in history a good run for their money
      right wlad always beat the count

Comment

I hate these kinda threads, especially when they're about Wlad and a chin.

Comment

He would still have fought who he's fought.

Comment

panda thinks george foreman with speed beats him

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              panda thinks george foreman with speed beats him

Comment

He would have a totally different style of fighting probably, if he wasn't so scared of getting chinned.

Comment

no he has no inside game. The greats are much more rounded than wlad and would still expose his weaknesses.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CONQUEROR View Post
                    He would have a totally different style of fighting probably, if he wasn't so scared of getting chinned.
                    You make a good point. He would probably be much more dangerous but even then he would have to limit his out put. A man of that size couldn't be pressure fighter, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X