Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs is going to knock Vitali out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with 99 percent of this thread. Briggs isn't going to get to Vitali in order to hit him. Watch the Arreola fight if you want to see a puncher get clowned, hit 1000 times, and made to quit.

Comment

I really dont see, his style is made for Vitali, Briggs wont make it to 12.

Comment

Asking for too much.

Unless Vitali went full blown Codger overnight and doesn't have the mobility..........it's pretty much a bad scene for Briggs.

And I'd like to add Briggs is one of my favorite heavyweights (has been for a long time) I'd like to see him win the fight.

Logic dictates Vitali will keep him at the end of his paw for a few rounds and more than likely land enough to get him out of there.

However even though Vitali has a cement chin, that doesn't mean Briggs can't hurt him with a big hooking punch. Briggs can hurt anyone on Earth if he lands a good shot flush.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          I wonder what Briggs will weigh in at! Hopefully under 260! Someone told me has a new strenght/conditioning coach now. I think he looked already pretty good at the press conference.
          Well he'll need to start training like Rocky, because if he comes in like he has been doing in recent years he will be in for a long night. He never trains hard. If he could get to Vitali consistently for the first few rounds, he could maybe get lucky and open up cuts. He is very powerful - that's not disputed. But whether or not he has the hunger to train like his life depended on winning this fight and then go to war during the fight, is in serious question. I'd say it's extremely unlikely.

Comment

Vitali has great defense, he counters well. No way that briggs is gunna land many on vitali

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              yea right

Lewis throw everything he had and didnt hurt once Klitschko
              Thats why he was holding on for dear life, right?

Vitali can be hurt(Sanders/Lewis) but I doubt Briggs has the stamina to finish the job. Vitali wins this match easily IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X