Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mexico losing Talent?? JMM is the only elite mexican boxer today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mexico losing Talent?? JMM is the only elite mexican boxer today!!!

and he is 35 yrs old

Soto and Montiel could get in it.. But just 2?? I know Alvarez is coming too

there will always be mexican elite boxers. Just last year their was margarito(pre mosley) and Marquez. Next year will be someone new most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
      and he is 35 yrs old

Soto and Montiel could get in it.. But just 2?? I know Alvarez is coming too
      Trying to think.........
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-24-2010, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I dont know why they lack of boxing elites lately.. Maybe the pinoys and p. ricans pulled them away from the game..

Comment

Nah, they've got some great looking prospects, especially that Saul Alvarez kid. I don't know if Jose Benavidez is fighting as an American, but, that kid is somethin' special, hopefully he doesn't burnout.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            I dont know why they lack of boxing elites lately.. Maybe the pinoys and p. ricans pulled them away from the game..
            The Philippines has Pacquiao, who is probably on the juice, and who else? Donaire? lol...

Puerto Rico had Cotto... but Margarito ruined him. Who else... Juanma? lol, the guy who's scared ****less and is ducking Yuriorkis Gamboa?

Comment

Fernando Montiel > JMM

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                The Philippines has Pacquiao, who is probably on the juice, and who else? Donaire? lol...

Puerto Rico had Cotto... but Margarito ruined him. Who else... Juanma? lol, the guy who's scared ****less and is ducking Yuriorkis Gamboa?
                Do you think Gamboa stands a chance with Juanma?? Noooo.. never!! Maybe he can setup a fight with Mario Santiago and I would tell you

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post

Philippines and Puerto Rico starts to demolish the Mexican greats in the 130 and below division...

While Pac demolished the Mexicans in the 130 and above division...

so yeah... their talents are slowly going down... but they still have lots of prospects...

Mexico will still be a nation full of elite boxers... Unfortunately other countries are stepping up too...

Comment

Originally posted by tmen View Post
                    Philippines and Puerto Rico starts to demolish the Mexican greats in the 130 and below division...

While Pac demolished the Mexicans in the 130 and above division...

so yeah... their talents are slowly going down... but they still have lots of prospects...

Mexico will still be a nation full of elite boxers... Unfortunately other countries are stepping up too...
                    huh, what filipino has beaten mexican greats.. besides the steroid user?

Comment

Working...
                    X